Hooty Powlter and The Cursed Owl.

Owlbus and Owlse searched for a compartment, looking for their newest feathered friends

Owlbus and Owlse searched for a compartment, looking for their newest feathered friends. Owlbus felt slightly nervous, knowing his father Hooty was a Famous Owlzard, everyone would want to be his friend, but Owl didn't agree. Owlse peered through the door to one of the compartments, there was only one male owl, sat on the nests with a packet of something in his wing. "Let's go here, Owlse!" Owlbus said.

Owlse shook her head. "No, Owl, these people are gonna be our friends for life, and I don't want to be friends with him," she told, folding her wings.

Owlbus rolled his eyes, opening the door to the compartment.

"Hullo!" The small owl greeted from the comfy looking nest. He waved a wing at the two. "Who might you be?" He asked.

"Owlbus Sevowlus Powlter," the Powlter greeted, he shook the strange owls wing.

Owlbus walked into the compartment and nestled into the twig nest. Owlse, on the other hand, stayed by the compartment door.

"I'm Scorpiowl Mowlfoy," the boy said, before twitching his beak nervously and saying, "I'm sorry about my father...you know...for being mean to yours." Owlbus just waved his wing, he didn't bother about what the past was like. "And who are you?" Scorpiowl then said, gawking at Owlse.

"I," she said proudly. "Am Owlse Granowl-Weasowley."

Scorpiowl stared at her, like she was a good looking mouse for lunch.

"Can you stop staring at me?" The girl asked. She then waved her wing. "It doesn't matter. I'll find a different compartment. See you later, Owl." And with that Owlse had gone.

Owlbus looked at the small packet. "What's in there?" He asked, curiously, peering up over Scorpiowl's wing.

"Well, there's mouse tail imps, a couple of jelly chicks, and about five Rat Pasties," Scorpiowl said, counting the candies in the bag. "There's also a couple of Sunflower Clusters."

Owlbus nodded. "Cool. Could I have a Mouse Tail Imp please?" He asked kindly.

Scorpiowl nodded, scooping about five different candies up, before handing Owlbus a Mouse Tail Imp.
_______________
This is what I do when I'm bored. And also I promised someone I'd do this.

(I think I'm messed up.)