221B

Chapter 1: "221B"

-

"Amelia, really, this is a bad idea."

"I don't understand what makes this flat different from any other." She grumped as they knocked on the door labeled "221B".

A small, elderly woman opened the doors.

"We're looking for a Sherlock Holmes," Rebecca quivered.

"Oh!" The woman said delightedly, running towards the stairs, "Sherlock, you've got visitors! A very pretty young girl, too!"

Sherlock walked down the stairs, greeting them both with a handshake.

"You don't want her to be here. You're not worried about her, you don't have that kind of relationship. You wouldn't be here unless you had to. Which you do," He said turning from Rebecca to Amelia, "And you, clothes, behind the fashion trend by two, no three seasons. They weren't yours. Pants are too short, but you have long legs, so it must be hard to find pants long enough in the first place. Congratulations on your release from the psych ward."

Amelia's jaw dropped, "How-"

"Sherlock Holmes, master of deduction."

Amelia grinned, "Amelia Pond, madwoman."

He smirked, "You're here about the ad in the paper, I assume?"

Rebecca looked flustered, whispering to Amelia, "Of all the places you chose, why this one?"

Amelia just ignores her and followed Sherlock and the woman up the stairs to take a tour of the flat.

"I'm sold!" Amelia told Rebecca after they left 221B.

"No! Absolutely not! I can't allow you to move in with him!"

"Why not?" Amelia shouted.

"He's crazy! He's crazier than you!"

Amelia's face fell, "Fine."

---

Author's Note:

Another short chapter, my apologies! They'll get longer soon!

I bet you weren't expecting that, were you? Hahaha... I'm evil.

Don't forget to vote and comment! :P

-Kitty xx