Amelia Pond I Love you

Chapter 9: Amelia Pond, I Love you

Soon enough, things were mostly back to normal. Sherlock, however, was still acting awkward about the whole 'I love you' incident.

They were casually watching telly when Sherlock decided it was time to address the problem.

"Do you remember what happened at the hospital?" He asked.

"Not really. I remember being there. Why?" Amelia replied casually.

Sherlock thought of a way to explain to Amelia what had happened.

"While you were there, you were on a pain medication, and you weren't exactly in the right mental state.."

"Oh my God, I was high, and you were there, what happened? What did I do?" She panicked.

"Nothing, nothing," he reassured her, and she sighed with relief, "You did however tell me something."

She raised an eyebrow, "What did I tell you?"

"You told me.. You loved me. I just want to know, was that the medicine talking or did you.. Really mean it?"

Amelia's eyes widened in shock, "Oh my.. No.. No, no, I'm not in, in love? With you? "

He looked down, "That's too bad."

"Too bad?"

"Amelia Pond, I love you." Sherlock blurted.

"But.. But how? You can't, you're married to your work, you don't feel love, you-"

"Amelia you are the most stubborn person I have ever met and somehow you have forced your way into my heart. I have never loved anyone before, I wasn't even sure what love felt like until I met you. I didn't realize how much you meant to me until I almost lost you. You weren't supposed to survive that car crash, Amelia. You are impossible. Mad, impossible, Amelia Pond."

Amelia closed her eyes and chuckled to herself a bit.

"Is this really for real?" She asked.

He grinned, repeating, "Amelia Pond, I love you."

She embraced him in a joyous hug, "Sherlock Holmes, I love you more."

---

Author's Note:

This is a pre-written chapter I am uploading for the sake of having five seconds of free time since my director was sick and practice was cancelled.

I miss and love you all dearly

-KLMS