On the Eleventh Day of Christmas...

To make up for the late chapter, I'm posting all three today! This is the second- to- last chapter of 'Twelve Days', though..

-------------------------------------

LEGOLASPOV

"You! Saddle my horse!" I barked at a young stableboy, who bowed uncertainly and rushed into the horsekeep. After he brought it out, I wasted no time in jumping on it and spurring it to a gallop. I'd hurriedly packed a bag with some apples and cheese, because I knew that Anodien would be hungry- if she was there at all.

"Come on, girl, as fast as you can!" I whispered to the mare, who pumped her legs faster and whinnied.

I'm trying! She said, tossing her mane into the wind. Did you have to wake me up? It's freezing out here!

"I'm sorry, Caronai, but this is important!" I answered, patting her side.

It better be...

"I'm forced to take a chance for such dire matters." I prayed to the stars above that Anodien was alright.

ARANDURPOV

"Men, we have an important contract to obey!" I ordered the soldiers, circling around them with my horse. "We are to find and capture the outlaw at Weathertop. I have been given orders not to kill them, but should she resist, we are allowed to defend ourselves." The guards nodded, eager to start the hunt.

"Forwards, men! Onwards to Weathertop!"

From there on, we galloped towards the ruins of what was once a beautiful temple.

LEGOLASPOV

I still had several hours of a journey ahead of me, and I couldn't stand knowing that Anodien was being hunted down, but Caronai wouldn't go any further.

I'm tired. I can't go anymore..." She whined, pawing at the ground.

"Alright, Caronai." I sighed, getting off her back. "Take this." I brought an apple out of the saddlebags and offered it to my steed. She crunched it gratefully, apple juice spilling out of the sides of her mouth.

Thank you.

"You're welcome, Caronai." I looked around. If I traveled on foot, it would take one or two days to get there, and the party my father sent had horses. However, if I took Caronai, I had a greater chance of reaching Weathertop first. But Caronai was tired, and I couldn't make her go any farther. The sky was darkening, and I made my choice.

"Caronai, we'll rest here for a few hours, and then get up and continue."

Okay. A few hours is all I need.

ATARPOV

"What did you say?" I slurred, taking a long drink of wine.

"I sent out a collection of guards to retrieve your unruly witch of a daughter." Thranduil smirked.

"What did you tell them? Certainly not to harm her?"

"Well, I told them to try not to hurt her..." He was hiding something, the sneaky bastard.

"What exactly did you say to the guards?" Thranduil looked a bit nervous to answer my question.

"I told them to catch a... wanted criminal near... a certain location." He sneered, picking a grape off my plate and popping it into his mouth.

"They'll kill her!" I screeched, standing abruptly and knocking over the table.

"I told them not to hurt her..." He shrugged, as if to say not my fault.