Part 8

Randhir sprinted downstairs and after few minutes he walked inside his room with a plate full sanyu's
favourite delicacies.

Sanyu was standing by the window, when randhir called her "sanyu kha le
aajaa!!" sanyu came out of her trance and walked up to him" aahannn , palak paneer, chicken, !" she exclaimed and snatched the plate from his hands.

" jungli bhukkad!!" randhir grabbed her shoulders and made her siton the bed.

Sanyu was gobbling hysterically, while randhir was ready with a tissue to wipe the corner of her lip " rannu Tera plate !!??" sanyu jolted her face up.

" yaar shaadi Tuti hai meri thora mourn toh karne de!" he chuckled." bakwas na maar!Aur yeh le!;" she
held a spoonful of gravylaced rice before his lips randhir gobbled it quickly.

" aur banda bola mourn karega!!" sanyu poked his forehead and started feeding him. It was kind of a bliss for her coz after her mom's death along with her baby bro in an unfortunate car crash ten years ago.

she lost almost lost everything most importantly a hand to feed her lovingly or so she thought.

Because randhir was there with her feeding, her handling her lulling her to sleep.

This guy is more than just a human being to sanyu he is an angel holding the strings of her life.

" sanyu tu kha ab!!"randhir snatched the plate from his hands and started feeding her." Ron tu shaadii kar le na merese." she whined.

" dekhh haise bhi teko patahh kisi bhi ladki Maine tere aage peeche bhatak ne Dena nhi hai.

so ghum le na saath phere mere saath!!" she jerked him." tere liye main woh feel nhi karta!" he made a straight face." kyun !!! Kyun nhi karta. Main kyaa " isse pyaar na karo council " ki president dikhti hun.

Yaar tu Patne ka kya legaa!!" she squealed." right now Teri neend !! Timese nhi soyegii.

phir se Sar mein dard hogaa!! En meri neend toh gayii. !!" randhir pinched her nose and pecked her forehead.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS