Part 11

" ya sanyukta , okay I might sound shameless and desperate but trust me I have traced a life partner for me in you .!

I mean U are beautiful, vivacious and a lady with a class!" parth gripped her
knuckles And pulled out a ring from his pocket.

" marry me!" parth gleamed with hope. While sanyu flinched her hand back. " sir I m just ur employee and that's it. I dont want to attach any stigma to it.

With all due respect I would like it if you be in your limitS!" sanyu maintained a straight face.

"nothing personal!"she cleared her throat and walked out of his cabin.

She was burning with anger, thus she took frantic steps to her cabin and found randhir seated on her chair. she literally ran upto him and wrapped him up ina bone crushing hug.

" sanyu!" randhir cringed and hugged her back tightly. " le* phir kisne propose mara!!" randhir straightened her frame and wiped her crocodile tears away.

" uss khasyap ke bacche ne !! " she huffed " le* bol diyaa ! Handsome hai yaarcwoh kabse tere piche fielding karraha hai haan bol de.

Majnu hai Tera upar se paisewala bhi.!"randhir winked." tere ko koi farkk nhi padhta if I get married to him !" sanyu stiffened her jaw.

" no...obvio..! Banda aachaa hai. Terevsaath mast lagegaa!" randhir winked.

" upar se tere saath uska kuch hoga
tohh tere liye hi aacha hai coz as i have told you earlier i would love to fix U up with a guy who would genuinely love you !" randhir clutched her shoulders.

" toh tu mujhse pyaar nhi karta !" sanyu looked into his eyes." nhi re pagal. Ab kya t-shirt pehenke ghumu.

" i m nt in love with sanyu ka!"
he giggled. sanyu smirked and hugged him tightly.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS