Part 29

Randhir caressed her swarthy arms and inhaled her fragrance a bit.

" U smell like mr.randhirSingh
shekhawat" he nibbled her earlobe. Saying so he picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed.

Sanyu had a smirk pasted on her lips. Randhir came over her frame and dipped his face on the hollow of her neck sgain he lost his sanity.

It was the third time in the same night when they were lying naked under the duvet but in their limits.

It was her skin and feel which was challenging his appetite every single moment he wanted to make her his but the approval was missing in her
eyes for some reason.

He was busy placing wet kisses on the sides of her waist while sanyu continued to pull him up.

Soon he reached her lips and hugged her tight." tu meri hainnn...samjhiii
aur main declare na Karun Tabb bhi !!"" either propose me in front of everyone or I will get married to parth!!!" she moaned as he continued to kiss her shoulders.

" mujhe patah hai sanyu tu aisa kuch
nhi karegii !" his mind bubbled.

" ja karle main bhi koi pakad laungA!!" he rolled her over him and
kissed her eyes.." tumeri hai samjhiii ya do thappar maar ke samjhaunn..!!" he sucked her lips ferociously.

" sabkeke samne propose karega tu !!" sanyu panted." nhi karunga!!"he pecked her yet again.

sanyu smirked and crawled off him. She adjusted the duvet around her frame and turned around to catch some sleepas she was arch tired.

Randhir scooped her in a back hug and  hushed. " I dont love you !" he smirked" but u are my life !!" he placed an open mouthed kiss on
her neck.

" we will see!!" she closed her eyes with a smirk.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS