Part 15

" aachaa aa rahi hun!!" she hanged up. And within 10 mins she was standing at his doorstep, renuka opened the door and sanyu hugged her tightly." suna Maine sab!!" renuka winked.

"banda accha hai!!" sanyu showed his mom her solitaire." so shaadi kab ??" renuka pecked her forehead.

" 2 months !!" sanyu shook her head. Renuka was about to quip something. When randhir roared.

"sanyu !;".." ab ise kya huaaa!!??" sanyu frowned." dopeher se khana pina chor ke sab pe wholesale mein temper lose kiye ja raha hai.!" renuka frowned.

" apka beta pagla gaya hai!!" sanyu chuckled" jake sambhal phir !!" renuka rubbed her shoulders a bit."

main hi kyun ! Haan ab biwi Lao uski!!" sanyu stopped in the middle.
" sach mein lau !!" renuka clutched her hand while sanyu shook her headand mouthed " kuch banatii hun main uske liye..!" she blinked some
drops away and sprinted inside the kitchen.

After some 20 mins , she walked inside his room with his favourite pasta and juice!; Randhir was busy messing up his room, his room nearly resemble the ruins of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

He glared her as she walked inside his room and latched the door behind her. "what the hell is all this randhir??" she stiffened her jaw.
" file dhundh raha hun main!!" he looked away.

"thappar khayegaa!;??" sanyu placed the plate near the tv table and
gripped his collars." yeh sab kaun saaf karega haan!!" she yelled.

randhir cupped her face once and hugged her tightly the next moment " tu karegiii." he merged their bodies..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS