Part 33

" Ron !" sanyu trembled and cupped his face.

" karegiii merese shaadi. waise toh meri hi biwi hai but phir bhi officially en legally bhi bann ja ...!!"

randhir sobbed while she pecked his cheeks one by one.

" tujhe aur kuch nhi bolnaaa!!!" she looped her arms around his neck and bit her lip.

" aur kya!!" hepecked her lip.

sanyu touched her forehead with his and mumbled " merese shaadi kya isiliyee karegaa to show parth that U own me!!" her voice was firm.

Randhir engulfed her in a swift hug and mumbled " U own me sanyu. Tera hun main sirf teraaa!!"

Sanyu hugged him backtightly.

" sirf mera !!"she kissed his shoulder.

" waise sun ...!!"she broke the hug and mumbled in his ear " tu sure hai na ke teko mere se hi shaadi karni hai. ya phir suhaagraat mein bolegaa feeling nhi aa rahi kyunki I dont love U...!!" she pouted.

Randhir scooped her up in his arms and placed her on her bed and started unbuttoning his shirt.

" aajjj toh ho hilemme show you how much I love U." he rolled her in his arms.

Sanyu giggled and mouthed" you love me. " she faked an exclamation.

" yes I love you bohot zyada pyaar karta hun tujhse main." he caressed her cheeks with a hint of tears.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS