Part 30

they called it a night. Soon morning hobbled in and randhir opened his eyes and waited for his nostrils to tickle with her fragrance but unfortunately there wasn't any he stretched his arms to witness a crumpled bedsheet around him and blushed at the thought of their vulnerable moments.

He stretched his arms to clutch his cell and soon he ringed her up." sanyu!" he yawned

..." haan bol...!" came her voice" subah subah kahan gayi tuhh !" he pouted
" kuch imp hai toh bol ! I m very busy right now!!" she frowned.

" busy huh!! Ghar aajaa abhi aur busy kar detaa hun..!" he chipped cheekily.

" I will catch you later...!!" she hanged up but before the call got disconnected randhir heard a male voice, which said " baby come here na!"nand he skipped a beat randhir tried calling her again and again after that , but it kept on ringing she didn't pick it.

Atlast an hour he found himself on her doorstep " uncle sanyu kahan hai...!!" he blurted out.

" Ron!! Thank GOD U came. parth ke liye ring choose karni hai help me out aa na" kishor dragged him inside , "sanyu kahan hai..??"randhir cringed.

" woh parth ne sanyu ke liye alibag mein ek bunglow liya hai. so woh
log wahan gaye hai !" her dad gleamed and randhir went numb.

randhir collapsed on the couch.
"sanyu kithni lucky hai na!;" kishor pulled out a pair of love bands and held it before randhir.

" kal court marriage bhi hai inndono ki...!! So parth is gifting her that bunglow as a pre wedding and b'day
gift." kishor chipped with pride.

Randhir closed his eyes and he was in her room in a flash.He latched the door from inside.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS