Part 12

A week hushed away after that incident, randhir and sanyukta were normal.

Randhir was finally relieved coz sanyu for a change has stopped tinkling that " marry me " phrase.

He was happy to get his bestie back like before. Everything was normal or he thought everything to be.

It was the newest Monday of a fresh week. when a couple walked in hand in hand thus grabbing an ounce of eyeballs.

Randhir turned his face and his breath got hitched more cause he caught a solitaire twinkling on her ring finger.

Parth and sanyukta walked past them en parth pecked sanyu's temple before walking inside his cabin.

Randhir was taken a back but a loin's share of his heart was hurt coz his one and only best friend has started hiding things from him that too something this significant.

Sanyu walked upto randhir and hugged him tightly.." rannu patahh hai parth proposed me woh bhi full yashraj style mein banda genuine haii yaar merese saccha wala pyaar karta
hai !!"

sanyu broke the hug and caressed her solitaire " teko propose kar diya usne!" randhir mouthed" haan kal raat!!"sanyu chimed and dragged him inside her cabin." meko bol sakti thi ek baar!!"

randhir gripped her knuckles.." aaarryhh Tu khush hai na tu mere liye jaisa banda chahta tha. parth exactly waisa hi haiii !!" sanyu jumped.

" tu khush hai na!!" randhir caressed her cheek lovingly.." bohot Ron ! Tu sahi tha yaar parth best hai !!" sanyu chipped dreamily and the next
moment she was in randhir arms.

" tu khush toh sab khush.!!" he huffed. But really was he happy.?

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS