Chapter 2

-Nash-
Since it was still warmish outside, Hayes came up with the idea of going camping up at the lake. Cameron and Ariana went home to get their stuff and Brent decided against coming because he doesn't like camping very much.

I got a bag packed and hauled it into my truck along with a small cooler of drinks and some food we'd need. Hayes came jumping down the stairs with his backpack excited. "I want to just go now." He said, getting his shoes on and running out to the truck. My phone started to buzz, alerting me that I had a text message. From: Ari, 'meet us up at the site, were already on our way there. we got the tent :)'. I ran my fingers over the keyboard telling her we had the cooler and were on our way. I followed Hayes to my truck and got in the drivers side and buckled my seatbelt.

About half an hour later we arrived and parked next to Cam's vehicle and unloaded our stuff. The tent was set up and chairs were placed around a fire pit which was lowly burning in the coals. "Cameron!" I yelled out. He and Ariana came out of the woods laughing with a tall tan guy. "Who's this?" I asked no one in particular. "Oh yeah, Nash, Hayes, this is Tyrell, my boyfriend." Ariana said and Tyrell stuck out his hand and we shook it awkwardly. Ari has a boyfriend? How did I never know about him? "Oh and by the way... that kiss that happened between you and my girl yesterday? It's not happening again, got it?" Tyrell said to me after we were out of earshot of anyone. "Alright, got it." I said, not really meaning it.

-Ariana-
After it got dark we all wanted to take a swim so I got changed in my tent and the guys just changed outside. I changed into a black ruffled bikini and a coral romper as a coverup. "Are you all decent?" I called from inside of the tent. "Yes." Cameron said and I unzipped the tent and stepped out. Tyrell came over to me and kissed my cheek and I hugged him. We haven't been together long just about three weeks, but I've liked him since my sixth year of school. Cameron thinks that he's just with me now because I lost some weight since I once told him I liked him. I had decided I was done being overweight when I was in ninth grade. But anyways I'm getting caught up in myself.

-Cameron-
Nash and I walked behind the other three talking about Ari's boyfriend. "I honestly think he's a complete dick." I whispered to him. "So do I, he seems really cocky." Nash said with annoyance in his voice. "I seriously thought you guys were getting somewhere for a while." "What? Me and Ariana?" Nash questioned. "Yeah, it would be pretty cool having you date her considering you're practically my brother now and I wouldn't have to worry about her as much knowing how you would treat her." I said to him. He didn't reply, he just kept walking and looking down at the ground.

-Ariana-
We all splashed around in the lake for a while before it got really windy and chilly and we went back and got dried off and in the tents. I shared one with Cameron and Nash and we made Tyrell and Hayes go to the other tent next to ours. "It's fuckin freezing in here" Cameron said pulling his sleeping bag over him. "No kidding" I said sarcastically. "Nash, are you awake?" I asked. "Yeah why?" he said, turning to face me. "Because I'm freezing and so is Cameron and we're all cuddling whether you like it or not." I ordered. He laughed and I scooted closer to him and Cam.

-Nash- Next morning...
I was the first of us to wake up and I pulled a sweater over my bare chest and quietly got out of the tent, sitting in one of the lawn chairs. I saw a phone sitting in the cup holder and it had an unfamiliar case on it considering me and Hayes don't use cases, Cam has an otter box and Ari has some girly flower case, I assumed it was Tyrell's. I picked it up and tried to unlock it and there was no pass code lock on it. It was on a texting conversation that happened last night. Wait? How long did Ariana say they'd been dating? Like three or four weeks? These texts are all about dates and kisses from just a week ago. He's cheating on Ari? She's gonna be so hurt. I locked the phone back up and went on mine, discovering there was little service up here so I couldn't really do much.

I played games and took a few selfies before Cameron, Hayes and Tyrell emerged from their tents and Cam said Ariana was still sleeping. "Cameron, I want to build a fire come help me find wood?" I asked him, motioning to the trees. He stood up with me and followed me into the woods. Once we were far enough away I began to tell him about the conversation I read on Tyrell's phone. "What?!" He whisper screamed. "He's cheating on her." I said lowly. "I knew he was a prick!" Cameron said angrily. "How are we going to tell her?" I asked looking at him running a hand through my already messy hair. "We won't until I beat the shit out of that douche." He said going back to the camp site. This won't be good.

Hi guys! I'm actually really excited for this story I didn't expect many reads and I have 21 on the first chapter so far! I know that isn't much to some but it's a good start right? Give me feedback and if you have any suggestions send me a message!! I'll update as soon as I can!