Chapter 29

Nash's POV

Weeks went by without any word from Lindsay. We were feeling quite relieved but also worried at the same time. I didn't want her to do anything to Ariana even though she'd have to go through all about 13 of us to get to her. I was going to protect my girl at all costs.

Montana's POV

I laid on my bed with Matthew watching him edit his video for the week. We had done the boyfriend/girlfriend tag. It was actually pretty cute if you ask me. I leaned back onto Matthews lap and felt a vibration.

"Can you grab my phone babe, bit busy at the moment." He said biting his lower lip in concentration. I nodded reaching my hand into his left pocket and feeling for his phone. "Other pocket" he said still not looking up.

"Hello?" I managed to say when I finally got his phone.

"Well you're not Matthew" Connor said.

"Con! hey what's up?" I said laying my hand directly over Matthews crotch. He closed his eyes and gave me a look. I smirked at him and continued my conversation.

"All of O2L and the fab five want you guys to fly out for a few weeks to have a meet up. You guys in?" he asked.

I mentally freaked out slapping anything around me, also known as Matthew.

"Sorry babe," I said kissing Matt's neck, the only thing I could reach where I was. He smiled at me.

"We'll see you there Connor!" I said. We said our goodbyes and I notified everyone of the trip.

"I love you Matt," I said. He moved his laptop to the other side of the bed and laid me on top of him. I slipped my warm fingers into the waistband of his boxers.

"I love you too baby"

Ariana's POV

Dragging my suitcase up the stairs to the door of the O2L house was way harder than I ever imagined. The door opened revealing one of my many besties. "ANTHONY!" I yelled dropping my suitcase and running to him. "Ari!" he screeched hurting my ears. We hugged while everyone else ran outside to greet us.

There were muffled 'hellos' and greetings going all around. The O2L house was buzzing. Everyone was here. All of the youtubers and viners plus more. The British and Aussies even came over. I was currently sitting with Nash on the couch with everyone gathered around us. We were watching fetus vines and videos of everyone. Troye came up on the screen talking about green paint.

"Ew get rid of it!" he said falling dramatically to the floor. We all laughed at his idiocy and Grace got the drinks out. She passed them to everyone that was legal and even some of the 17 year olds.

"Hey this isn't fair at all" Dina, Hayes, and Trevor said. They were all 15 and Grace didn't give them any. She shrugged laughing it off and sipping her drink. I got up to grab something to eat and ran into one of my fav youtubers over.

"Finny!" I screamed drawing attention and hugging him. He lifted me up and spun me around. I met him at playlist and we became great friends. He piggy backed me to the kitchen where Jack, Zoe, Casper and Alfie were.

"Do you guys want to hike up to the Hollywood sign?" Andrea, Kian's new girlfriend asked us.

"It's like 3 in the morning!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Exactly" I said knowing where she was going with this. There was a pretty good sized lake up there and Andrea and I had discovered it about a month ago when I was still in Cali. We all put on tennis shoes and left the house into the crisp night air. I made sure everyone had some type of bag with them for their cameras and phones and such. I lead the way through the trees with confused people following me to mine and Andreas special thinking spot. We got there and they all stood there in awe. "Well, what are you waiting for? jump in!" I yelled striping off into my swimsuit I still had on from earlier when we swam in the boys' pool. Everyone followed suit and we splashed around for quite a while until a phone rang on shore. I was asked to check who's it was and I dried my hands on a towel from my bag and and searched. I finally pulled a phone from I think Nash's coat pocked seeing a text that read...

From: blocked number:

"It seems Ariana's 'secret spot' isn't a secret anymore is it Nash? I hope nothing happens to your little girlfriend"

I was a bit scared and motioned for Nash to come over to me. He splashed his way onto shore still smiling like an idiot, until I showed him his phone. By this time he was fuming. Everyone got out and the phone was passed around. Andrea and Jenn pulled me into their arms warming me up. Well this night was ruined.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for not updating since I don't even know when. Schools got me busy and I'm just lazy. Thank you so much for all this amazing feedback. I love you all and btw I'm calling you my montaniacs. :) I stole that from amber montana. By the way please go read b-unk-beds story therapy. It's amazing so far :)
~Montana