Chapter 30

Ariana's POV

This trip was slightly extended with the exception that it was just me, Nash, Montana, and Matthew staying for an extra three weeks. We enjoyed California so much we were actually planning on trying to find a house for the six of us. Nash, Matt, Cam, Emily, Montana and myself.

The O2L house was surprisingly calm this morning due to the fact it was just the boys and us. I came out of the guest room I shared with Nash and rubbed my eyes seeing Connor coming from his room doing the same.

"Morning Ari" Connor said hugging me. I snaked my arms around his bare waist then letting go.

"Hey Con" I said still rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

The kitchen was packed with us all trying to eat our breakfast and having small talk as well. Many of us were still tired and decided that we should watch a movie in the large living room or sleep. I laid on Nash's chest In the living room since we both decided to take a nap.

Nash's arms were still around me when I woke up two hours later. Kian, Connor, and JC were playing mario kart and Kian was apparently winning since he was screaming profanities of joy. Nash's eyes fluttered open and I traced shapes onto his toned chest. He kissed my nose and I crinkled it up. He laughed softly before getting up and me realizing he wasn't wearing anything. I blushed at the sight and also got up.

I strode out of the room we were in through the hall in my short shorts and I think Sam's sweatshirt.

My assumption on whose sweater I had on was confirmed when Sam yelled

"That's where that sweatshirt was!"

I laughed at him before sitting on the back of the couch behind him. He was intensely playing the game COD with Kian and his beautiful girlfriend, Marya. She killed one of them and screamed in joy. Sam stuck his tongue out at her and she kissed him making his already red cheeks that very much resembled Montana's flare up.

"Hey Montana!" Kian yelled up the stairs.

She came down the stairs her curly hair bouncing with every step.

"Yeah Ki?" she asked.

Montana's POV

"Yeah Ki?" I asked him.

He held am Xbox controller out to me and I looked at the screen seeing one of my favorite games, COD. I smirked, knowing exactly what he was up to. He wanted me to cream these bitches.

About 45 minutes later I had beat everyone and even some online people. Nash videotaped us playing and me getting all up in Ariana's face because she sucked so bad. The whole thing was extremely hilarious and none of us could stop laughing.

"Taco Bell?" Sam asked us. This boy, I swear. Who would even have to ask. Of course we all wanted Taco Bell.

Ariana's POV

All of us idiots searched the Taco Bell for seats for all of us before finally deciding just to take it out and go to a park and eat. The evening sun shone bright and Nash was holding my hand as if he was scared to do anything else.

"Nashy, what's wrong babe?" I asked stopping walking and pulling him over to the side.

"Nothing, just alot of hate about us. everyone's saying that I don't deserve you back after what I did." He looked down at the ground.

"Hey, what you did was of course bad but I forgive you. I love you and that's all that matters." I said leaning into him and kissing his jaw. He smiled slightly at me hugging me close to his body.

"I'm going to do everything I can to prove to you that I'm not a complete ass" he said emphasizing the word complete. I giggled before following him into the park and sitting with the rest of our 'family' on the grass.

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys! I love you all and hope you keep enjoying the story! ily!
Kik: montana_rose13
Twitter: narryflamegucci
Insta: PornographicOwl
~Montana