Chapter 43

Sorry for the graphic-ness in the last chapter I might edit it out? leave me a comment.
Now read.

Montana's POV

I walked down the road hand in hand with Matthew at about 9:30 at night. It was one of our traditions to go out and discover new things at night.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" he asked me. Of course I remembered it, I was just going over to the Dallas' house and we made a bit of awkward eye contact. I chuckled at the memory.

"Yes, vividly" I looked up at him.

"I'm pretty sure I sweated off about five pounds that day I was so nervous"

"Why would you be nervous?"

"Because I already knew that the girl in front of me would be my bride"

"You're cheesy as heck" I said lightly pushing him. He laughed at me and I blushed. We began to walk across the road when a car swerved onto the road. My whole body froze and I was paralyzed. I faintly heard a scream followed by screeching tires before my body was slammed into the concrete.

Ariana's POV

My phone was ringing non-stop and Matt's name flashed on the screen. I slid the answer button hearing sirens and screaming into the phone.

"Matt calm down what's wrong?"

"M-mon-tana, hospital. come q-quick". The line went dead.

"Guys it was a call from Matt we need to get to the hospital now!" I yelled throughout the house. Numerous foot steps echoed throughout the place.

"What happened?" Jenn said coming downstairs with Jack and Anthony.

"I don't have details let's just go". We all piled into the vehicles and drove to the hospital.

---

"What happened?" we all asked seeing Matt in the waiting room with his head in his hands.

He looked up at us with red eyes.

"Montana was hit by a drunk driver swerving in the road" he said barely above a whisper. My hands flew to my mouth along with most of the rest of us. I sat by Matthew and put a hand on his knee. He looked up at me and tears kept flowing down his cheeks.

"How is she?" I asked tears of my own now appearing.

"She's not" he said crying even harder. My blood turned cold. Memories of Montana and I flashing through my mind.

"I-I just got her back" Lexi said from the opposite side of the room. We all joined in one big hug. How could this have happened? I can't believe she's gone. The wonderful bubbly girl that we all loved, gone. We'd never be able to see our best friend again.

The rides home were silent and no one dared to break it. We all trudged to our rooms in despair. I couldn't look at anyone but Matt. She was the closest to the both of us so we knew how the other was feeling. I wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there with sad music and nothing else. I climbed into my bed alone and cried.

Nash came in the room later not making a sound. He changed and laid down pulling me towards him facing him. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. I could hear him faintly holding back sobs as was I.

Montana's POV.

Death is painless. One minute I was enjoying my time with Matthew and the next I was watching myself brought onto a gurney and moved to a hospital. I didn't feel anything when they stuck IV's into my arms. I just stood there and watched myself sleep. It was a bit calming actually. I wandered the halls aimlessly singing to myself. I heard sobs in the waiting room. I walked in there and saw all of my past friends. I went unnoticed by anyone and looked at my transparent hands. I reached out to try and wipe Matthews tears but my hands just went right through him. They joined each other in a group hug and I joined feeling a part if something before being ripped away from them and drifting off. Well, last night I watched myself sleep, then I flew away.

Ariana's POV

The next day we got a call from the hospital saying that we needed to get funeral arrangements made. During the night Montana's parents flew in and stayed in the guest room. I handed her mother Jessica the phone and she thanked me sadly.

"Well, the funeral is going to be Friday, I suppose we should alert the family" Jessica said turning to go up the stairs. I felt so terrible. What mother wants to have to arrange her daughters funeral? It must be horrible.

I didn't even want to think about how Matt is doing. He lost the Love of his life. The girl he was going to marry. His best friend. I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach, it was a cross between period cramps and a knife jabbing in the stomach. I clutched the table deciding it was just from the stress. I don't want to think about anything at this moment, the only thing going on in my mind is the fact that I have to tell everyone what happened to my best friend.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Credit to the director and writer of insidious for the references.
Sooo..... not much to say here. But leave a comment telling my what you think. Love you all
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana