Chapter 12 (only the beginning)

Ariana's POV

Now Nash knew the game I was going to play. I was going to constantly tease him and make him want me more. I was going to shamelessly flirt with guys until we went back on tour. Including Matthew who I was going to tell the whole story so he could get in on it. The moral of this, he's going to miss me so bad. Today was the day of my sweet sixteen and I had switched out my sweet party dress for a tight form fitting black one. Dina was helping me get ready In my room applying my makeup very naturally but still a bit noticable. I slipped my heels on just in time to hear the music starting downstairs and my name being called. Dina went to check on the party and almost everyone was here. Shawn, Sam, Aaron, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Carter, Brent, JC, Jack G, Jack J. Everyone. I left my room closing the door behind me. I took my arm in Dina's as we descended the stairs. "DAMN!" we heard all the guys call. I laughed and went to hug them all. I missed my boys. I made it to the last three which were Brent, Matt, and Nash. I hugged each of them kissing them on the cheek except for Matt who I kissed on the corner of his mouth nearly on his lips. Nash looked me up and down raking his eyes over my appearance. "Matt you want to dance?" I yelled over the massive party going on. The whole damn school must be here he stuck his hand out for me to take and we went out into the living room which was converted into a dance floor. Matthew grabbed at my hips and I grinded my body slightly into his. "How mad do you think Nash is right now?" he asked in my ear. "Probably either really mad or really turned on" I said back bringing him closer to me. "So is it against the rules for me to kiss you" he asked smirking at me. "Nope, I'm single he can't do a thing about it" I said and his lips found my neck just below my ear and I pressed my lips to his. "I'm going to go dance with Nash, ill be back I said winking at him and smiling sauntering over to Nash who was looking quite frustrated. I smirked at him looking him up and down. Stopping below his stomach. "How are you tonight Mr. Grier? I asked him taking his hand and pulling him to me. "Better now" he said taking my waist in his hands. I stuck my hands in his back pocket giving his butt a small squeeze. "So what was with that kiss with Matt" he asked scanning the crowd for him. "I just felt like it I guess" I said lips slightly turning upwards.

***

After everyone had left me and Cameron told all of the guys and Dina that we could all have a sleepover Since everyone took flights to be here except for Nash Hayes and Dina who lived close. We went upstairs to grab as many blankets and pillows as we could find. We ended up making a big fort for all of us to sleep in in the living room. "Well where is everyone going to be situated?" Cameron said. "Well we're just going to go anywhere there's room I guess. "Ariana! you need to sleep by me!" Brent yelled running over and hugging me. "Why you?" Nash asked "because she's my Taco Bell buddy duh" he snappily replied. I laughed. "It doesn't matter where I sleep as long as it's soon." I said yawning. Everyone crawled in the fort and made themselves comfortable and I found my way to Brent passing Dina and Hayes who were in a corner giggling and flirting. I snuggled down between Brent and Nash scooting closer to Nash just so that my butt was close to his lower area. He let out a frustrated sigh and repositioned himself. "Just remember Nash this is only the beginning of the teasing" I said kissing his jaw and going back to Brent. "Goodnight Sam" "Goodnight Ariana" "goodnight Carter" "goodnight Aaron" "goodnight JC" "goodnight Nash." "Goodnight Matt" "goodn-" "enough of this Brady bunch shit and let's sleep" Taylor said. We all laughed before laying our heads back down and sleeping instantly.

Woo chapter from one persons point of view! Short chapter I know but I'd rather have short chapters with quicker updates then long chapters with like a week between them. Vote comment fan :)
20votes and 7+ comments !
~Montana