Chapter 41

Ariana's POV

Nash, Montana, Matthew, and I were all going out to the mall for a small meetup with some fans. Me and Montana dressed casually and the boys just wore casual button-ups and Matt wore his usual khaki skinny jeans.

"C'mon Montana lets get going!" Matt yelled up the stairs. Montana was perfecting her usual makeup look, her signature winged liner and smoked browns with coral colored lips. I wish I could pull off colored lips but I can't, they all make me look washed out.

"Fine I'm here" she said coming down the stairs. Matt took her hand and Nash interlocked our fingers.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I replied.

Montana's POV

While we waited for fans to arrive me and Ari did some shopping. I noticed the ring adorning her left finger

"You found it!?" I almost screamed.

She nodded holding her hand out to show me. I, Already knowing what it looked like being I helped pick it out, just admired how wonderfully she seemed to adore it.

"Gosh you guys are so cute and romantic it's disgusting but still, OTP" I said. She giggled and we looked around forever21. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out seeing Matt had texted saying that fans had showed up and we had to get back.

"Ariana come here!" a group if girls were screaming. I made my way to them seeing t-shirts with me and the guys' names on them. I signed some autographs and took pictures with lots of people.

"Ariana!" a certain girl caught my eye. A brunette with really bright green eyes.

"Hey how are you" I asked her.

"Great and I just want to say that you and Nash are amazing together and I ship you so hard" she said smiling at me. I held up one finger asking her to wait a minute. I had a feeling about this girl that I couldn't let go.

I went over to BART and asked him if we could bring a girl over to talk to privately. He said it was okay and I went over to the petite brunette. I need to learn her name.

After the meet and greet I asked the girl, whose name happen to be Alexandria. She told us all to call her Lexi or Lex. We ate in the mall, subway of course but we really tried to connect with this girl. She was a very sweet girl and I felt as though I've known her my whole life. She was very similar to me and Montana in many ways, for starters, she looked like Montana facially and had our same personalities. It was extremely weird but also very cool. We asked her if she wanted to come back to our place to hang out and she called her father to ask. We discovered that her parents were split up as we're Montana's.

At the house Lexi was taking her jacket off and something fell from her pocket. Montana picked it up for her, glancing at the torn paper before her eyes glued to it and she froze.

"Where did you get this?" she asked.

"I-it was in my dads room, it's my mother." Lexi said looking quite frightened.

Montana ran up the stairs in a panic and we heard rummaging around upstairs. She flew back down the stairs with a bag of paper and went into the kitchen. She grabbed some tape and began to piece together a picture of sorts. The final piece for perfectly with the other.

"This is my mom, and your dad" this scene was exactly like that Lindsay Lohan movie, the parent trap. I was in pure shock as they realized that they must be related.

"Wait when's your birthday?" Montana asked.

"January 28th 1994"

"What's your natural hair color?"

"Platinum blonde"

"Do you wear contacts?"

Lexi opened her eyes wide and popped out two colored contacts revealing blue-green eyes.

Montana's eyes filled with tears as she pulled lex in for a hug.

"I've missed you so much" she said.

"Wait wait wait fill me in what's going on?" Matt asked looking back and forth between the both of them.

Montana's POV

"This girl, the one I lived with for the first five years of my life. When our parents split up, dad got Alexandria and mom got me. My mother didn't want me to have anything to do with my no good dad so she kept us apart. Now were reunited." I explained to all of the confused faces.

Many jaws dropped while I sat staring at my twin sister.

"So..." Matt said coming to sit by Montana.

"I guess, you should know that I'm going to be your brother in law." Matt said getting down on one knee in front of Me. My hands clasped around my mouth as the words I've always been dying to hear spilled from the love of my life's mouth.

"Will you marry me?" Matt asked.

"Yes"

Nash's POV

I watched as Matt and Montana hugged with the beautiful ring adorning Montana's left hand finger. I guess now was as good of time as ever.

"Ariana I have something to ask you" I said turning to her. She looked at me with happy tears in her eyes.

"Ariana Dallas I've loved you since we were twelve as cliche as it sounds. But I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Will you do me the incredible honor of marrying me?"

Screams erupted from the room as Ariana nodded happily crying more now. I slipped the ring I had bought on her finger and kissed her.

"We can have a double wedding!" Montana said.

"But I don't want to get married too soon, lets do it next year, when everything's not so hectic and we have more time to plan" all four of the newly engaged agreed and we spent the rest of the night congratulating each other and enjoying each others company.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Asdfghjkl OMG. Guys it's happening sjrbau I'm dying rn so many supporters and I can't believe it! I have two special people to thank now. First, stylesmaster aka amber for being such an amazing fan, and to Jessica because it's her birthday today and I want to wish her a happy birthday.
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana