Chapter 14

Ariana's POV

My friend Dina had told me earlier today that she met a girl our age at the mall who was buying new vans and tshirts and had wanted to become her friend so we all decided to have a sleepover at my house. The girls name was Montana and she was a pretty cool person from what I can tell. I was setting stuff up in the living room such as sleeping bags and pillows for us to watch movies in and sleep. Matthew came over to hang out with Cameron and Nash who were sitting on the couches being lazy bums. The door bell rang and I skipped over to answer it. Dina, Hayes, and Montana were there with their stuff minus Hayes who just came over for the guys. "Welcome in guys make yourselves at home" I said gesturing towards the living room.

Matt's POV

Holy. Shit. Who is that with Ariana and Dina? she's gorgeous, I didn't realize I was staring until Cameron snapped his fingers and everyone laughed. I'm pretty sure my face was beat red by now. "Okay, Cameron, Nash, Matthew meet our new friend Montana" Ariana said pointing to each of us as she said our names. "Nice to meet you all" Montana said. Her eyes darted back and forth to me. And I smiled at her. She looked at the ground and I smiled to myself. "So do you guys want to watch a movie with us?" Dina asked as her and Hayes sat down together cuddling close together. When did they get together? oh well. "Yeah sure what one?" Nash asked them. "The vow" Ari said happily. Us guys groaned but agreed to them. Ariana went and sat with Nash but only holding his hand. This teasing game was apparently still going on. Montana sat down a few inches from me and smiled at me making herself comfortable. "Hi I'm Matthew" I whispered to her. "I'm Montana, do you live around here" she asked me also in hushed tones. "Yeah I live down the street, what about you" "well I live across the street about three houses down" she said. "Shhh" everyone around us said. We laughed and I put an arm around her shoulders and she scooted closer to me. Montana started sniffling half way through the movie and wiping her eyes. "Are you crying?" I asked her. "Well no I have sprinklers in my eyes" she said sarcastically. I laughed and pulled her into a right embrace keeping her there the rest of the movie. The movie ended and all the girls were crying and holding each other on the floor. "I need a girlfriend" Cameron said. We all laughed even the girls who had stopped crying.

Ariana's POV.

We had all sat down on the floor going to play truth or dare. "Ariana, truth or dare" Cameron asked me. "Dare" "I dare you to sit on Nash's lap for the rest of the game." Cameron said smirking at me. "Okay Montana, truth or dare" I asked her. "Truth" she said. "Is it true that you think Matthew Espinosa is life, I found your twitter by the way" I said smirking at her she blushed madly. "Yes, Matthew is life" she said very seriously. I looked at Matt and nudged him with my arm. Nash put his arms around me protectively and rested his head on my shoulder. Montana was going to ask Hayes but him and Dina were actually making out by the couch. I threw a pillow at them. "Don't swallow each other." Cameron said laughing at them blushing.

The next morning.

I woke up tangled with Nash in my sleeping bag. I looked around and Cameron was alone. Aw he needs a girlfriend. Matthew and Montana were very cutely cuddling and Dina and Hayes were definitely dating because they are getting very close. When we all got up and dressed with our breakfast eaten and teeth brushed. All of the guests decided to head home. Matthew walked Montana home taking her hand in his, they would make a cute couple. Everyone else said their goodbyes and departed ways leaving me and Cameron home alone.

Montana's POV

Matthew walked me back to my house and held my hand. When we got up to my door he looked at me and I leaned up making the first move and attaching my lips to his. He kissed back instantly and put his hands on my hips. I pulled away reluctantly and smiled at him. "Ill text you later, babe" he said kissing me once again and walking to his house. I unlocked my doors and ran up to my room. OMG I just kissed Matthew Lee Espinosa.

Longer chapter this time :)) well a bit but anywho we didn't have school today so I might update again tonight or tomorrow morning :) kik me: montana_rose13
~Montana