Chapter 6

I twisted around, I woke up sweating and fear was taking over me. It was just a nightmare, I thought. I went to turn on the light, I had a dream about me and  Luna, Moon, a boy with hair that looked like fire and a pretty girl being chased by a dark creature that I didn't know how to explain. The boy told me to run but I said no and fought off the creature to save them. I died trying to do so, the boy looked depressed when I died. I was still afraid and I was numb with fear. I finally decide to sleep again. The next day I think of what I said last night, "I promise you Luna- and Moon, one day we will meet,''  I sigh, not like THAT will ever happen. Suddenly I come up with an idea, a risky one but it will do. Maybe me and Flower can escape into the world... if I get to convince her. I frown, she would probably say no. I decide to do it anyways, no matter how risky it is. I go downstairs and see my grandma eating breakfast, "Morning," She says. I nod and start eating. After I'm done I grab everything my mother gave me into a duffel bag. I start heading out of the door, my grandma nods. I start heading to Flower's house, the hood still over my head. I knock on the door and soon enough, Flower comes out. "Hi Night! What's up?" She says. "Do you want to well..... run away?" I ask awkwardly. Flower narrows her eyes, "I don't know, it would be fun,'' she says. I narrow my eyes, "Is that a yes?" I ask, hoping it is. Flower paused then she went back inside, not shutting the door. She came back with a axe, and a small duffel bag. She grins, "Let's go, shall we?" She asks. I start jumping up and down with joy the next thing I knew, I was hugging my best friend. "Thank you," I whisper. Flower nods as soon as I let go. And so, our journey began.