Chapter 11

I woke up, The sun glowing right in my eyes. I yawned, Moon and Luna where standing right next to me. "Get up, sleepy head. We're taking you on a tour! We also want you to meet some people," Luna laughed. I got up and dressed up, I was about to leave when I saw my bow, "Might as well take this," I mumbled. I got up and walked over to Luna, "I'm ready," I said. "Takin a bow with you? huh," She said. We walked out of the door and it was sunny, I gulped, I started remembering the time me and grandma went outside and played tag, that was when I was 8, she let me outside just for that. Luna knocked on a door and a pretty girl with brown hair answered, "Hello! How are you Luna, Moon and- oh!" The girl said. Luna smiled "This is my sister, Night. Night this is Sky, my friend," Luna said and smiled. Sky came up to me and I could tell, she was nice. She looked like she was ready for a trip. "Hi! Hey Luna, you can go to work (Author's note: WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK) while I show Night around!"Sky offered. "That would be helpful, thanks!" Luna said. When Luna and Moon walked away Sky and me started walking house to house, I kept wondering if the boy with hair as the color of fire would be here. Why do I even care? If my sister, the one that I haven't seen or known for my entire life, hates him, I should hate the dang boy too. Sky looked at me, "What's on your mind?' I sighed, "Nothing, it's just that, I have dreams about this boy called, actually, I don't know his name! I do know he has hair that is the color of-" "Fire?" Sky cut me off, I nodded and sighed. "Well, I can take you to meet him! Come on!" She said and took my arm and started running. Oh gosh, Sky finally stopped, there was a house, quite big. Sky climbed up the steps and knocked on the door. And there he was, handsome as heck.