Chapter 9

It was a week and me and Flower are almost at Crystal Town. I sighed, "I bet by the time we get to Crystal Town, Luna and Moon could have killed a night beast," Flower sighed. I looked ahead the sun was setting, my vision was blurry because I barely got any sleep. I looked up, I remembered my grandma, my dream was haunting me. In my dream I saw my grandma, and a boy with hair that had the color of fire, like the boy I saw in my dream back at home. He was protecting my grandma from a night beast. My thoughts were cut off due to Flower yelling happily. "What is it?" I asked. Flower pointed her finger to a city more of a town, "Its Crystal Town! We made it!" Flower yelled. I looked at the town. The next thing I knew I was racing with Flower, who would make it first to the town, "You can't win with the all mighty Night!" I laughed. Flower snorted in laughter, "Yea sure! Flower will SURELY win you stinky old Night!" I rolled my eyes in laughter. I ran and saw the sign "Welcome to crystal town!" I ran and I made it. "I made it! WE made it!" I shouted. When Flower finally made I hugged her. When I turned around I saw two girls, one of them had pretty blue hair, kind of like Luna's! "Uhh-hi," I stammered. The girl looked at me, "You- you remind me of someone," She said. She looked at her friend who nodded. "Did you uhh- live with your grandma?" She asked. I looked at her, she had a hood covering her face. I nod, scared. "Why?" I ask. She shrugged. "What's your... name?" she asked. Where are these questions coming from? "My name is uhh-" I look at Flower who nods. I make myself look tough, "Night, Night Westbrook, you?" I reply. The girls gasped, the girl with the blue hair took off her hood, I immediately notice who it is. "Luna?.." I ask, I could feel tears running down my cheeks. ''Yes?" she asked, Luna was crying too. "Luna!" I shout, I throw myself into her arms, she was crying too. "Im so sorry, I should have stayed and protected you," She cries. "I know from what, it's ok those beasts," I say. I look at the other girl who took off her hood too, "You must be..Moon?" I ask. "Yes, I'm Moon, did your grandma tell you?" She asks. I nod. "What are you doing here? You and.." Flower comes over, "Flower, Night's best friend," Flower replies. Luna nods. "We came here to find out the secret of beasts,'' I reply, I look at her, "Will be have to go back?" I ask. Luna stops for a while but she shakes her head, "No, you wont, you got my spirit, and your mother's," she laughs. I sigh in relief, "Come on! Come over, you can sleep there and I'll show you some of my friends," She says. Me and Luna walk side by side, and Flower and Moon, side by side. I come over to Flower's side, "Soon we will know about those beasts," I whispered laughing. Flower grins and high-fives me.