Chapter two

"Harry, please! P-please don't do this!" I cried.

"Too bad, love," he looked down at my wrist, "this should be a good place to carve my name.

I whimpered.

He turned my wrist, so that he could see my inner arm. He slightly gasped, "you have scars on your arms from cutting?"

"I-I . . . Yeah" I whispered.

"My poor, baby boy. I guess you'll have to deal with my name as your newer scars," Harry smirked and sprayed my arm with the disinfectant, he then wiped my arm. He placed the cloth and bottle of spray on the nightstand that was beside the bed.

He took out this knife and lowered it down to my arm.

"P-please, 'arry don't do this."

"Sorry, love. I've already decided, you're getting my name carved into your skin" he said before pressing the knife into my skin just above my wrist.

I let out a scream.

He began carving the letters of his name into my skin, I let out a loud scream every time he carved a letter into my skin. Tears gushing out of my red, puffy eyes, and down my flushed cheeks.

"Please! Stop! You're hurting me!"

"That's the whole point, and to make sure to show you who owns you," he removed the knife from my skin, "there, love, all done."

He grabbed the cloth from off the nightstand and wiped off the blood that was on my arm.

"I never did anything to you. W-why me? Why do you have to t-torture me?" I cried. He ignored me and grabbed the disinfectant spray bottle, he then sprayed my arm. I let out a scream.

That hurt, like bloody hell.

"Shut up! Quit being a baby about everything. Besides, you're going to have to get used to the pain 'cause this is only the beginning," Harry smirked. He left the room, and within a minute later he came back with a wrap.

He walked over to me and wrapped up my arm, "don't want you getting your arm infected. I need you to live, well, until I feel like I don't want you anymore."

My eyes widened, and I gulped.

He laughed, "Night, princess, I'll see you in the morning."