Chapter nine

"H-Harry?" I said, terrified, as he pushed me onto the bed. My back landing on the mattress, while my feet dangled off the side of the bed, and him hovering over top of me. His knees on either side of my legs, and his hands on my hips. He began to leave kisses from my jawline then moving down to my neck

"Harry?"

He ignored me, he began to nibble on my neck.

I let out a soft moan, "Harry" I whimpered, scared, "please, S-stop."

He ignored me and licked a long stride down my neck, then began to nibble on my collar bones, "how about we give you something else to wear, now?" He asked, flirtatiously, as he looked up at me.

"I-I . . ."

"I have the perfect outfit for you," Harry stands up, he walks over to the closet in the room and opens the door. He looked through the closet for a few minutes before pulling out a pair of white short-shorts, and a red crop top with white stripes on it.

 He looked through the closet for a few minutes before pulling out a pair of white short-shorts, and a red crop top with white stripes on it

"I'm not wearing that, H-Harry. I'm not a girl . . ." I said, quietly, I looked away from him.

"Yes, you are. You will do as I say, or I'll punish you more than I already do" he said, serious.

I huffed, "okay, okay. I'll wear that," I walk over to him and grabbed the clothes, "I hate girl clothing."

"Too bad, babe. You don't get to decide what you wear anymore. Do you understand?" Harry said, harshly grabbing my chin, making me look at him.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry . . ." I reply quietly while trying to move my chin away from his hold.

"Stop that, Louis."

"Sorry . . ."

"Mhm, get dressed," he lets go of my chin and stares at me.

I sigh, I begin to take off the lilac shorts and black wool sweater.

"You have such a nice body" he says, scanning my body up and down, "a really nice one."

I gulped, I quickly put on the-pathetic-clothing he gave me, then looked at him, "I feel like a girl."

"You look gorgeous, as always, so stop talking. I hate your attitude right now, Louis."

"I'm sorry."

"You better be."

"I-I am."

"Now, lets continue where we left off," Harry walks towards me, I keep backing up until I hit my back against a wall, "perfect, love," he pressed his body against mine.

"No, no. I don't want this" I whimpered.

"I don't care what you want, baby girl," he caresses my cheek. A smirk upon his face as he stares into my eyes.

"I-I'm not girl. Don't call me that, I don't like it. I don't like dressing as a girl, I don't like being called baby girl, and I don't like being touched" I replied, quietly.

"Too bad," he leaned in and connected his lips with mine.

I squirmed trying to get away, but failed. I felt tears prick at the brim of my eyes.

"Kiss back" he mumbles against my lips.

"Don't know how to kiss" I mumbled back against his lips.

He leans back, "it's about time you learn. You follow my lead, and if you don't listen to what I just said, then I'll beat your ass."

"I-I understand."

He leaned back in, attaching his lips with mine. I slowly tried to follow his lead, but was failing miserably, but Harry didn't seem to mind.

I let out a moan into the kiss when I felt his hand touch my bum. I squirmed uncomfortably, but continued to, somewhat, kiss him.