Chapter four

I was handcuffed on the bed again, but this time I was laying on my stomach.

"Harry! Harry! Why am I tied up like this?!" I shouted, scared.

"Stop shouting, I told you I would make your punishment worse if you took too long in the washroom. Now, didn't I?" He replied, darkly.

"Y-yes! I-I'm sorry, Harry! Please don't h-hurt me!" I cried.

"Too bad, babe," I felt him touch my boxer-covered bum. He gently squeezed it.

I let out a yelp.

"Mm . . . So innocent. It's too bad you ended up here, I guess, 'cause I tend to destroy innocence" Harry said and chuckled.

"Don't t-touch me, I'm warning y-you" I replied, trying to sound brave, but was failing miserably.

"You can't do anything about it, anyways, love. You're tied up, and I'm not," he laughed.

"Jerk" I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" I squeaked out.

He slid his hand up and down my bare thigh, "that's what I thought."

"I don't like when you touch me."

"And am I suppose to care that you don't like when I touch you?"

"Y-yes."

"Well, news flash, I don't."

"What are you going to do to me this time?" I whimpered, scared. He removed his hand from my body.

"I'm going to spank that big ass of yours," he chuckled and lightly spanked my bum.

I squeaked.

"I'm going to spank you ten times, and you're going to count each one then thank me."

"N-no," I gulped.

"What did you just say to me?" He asked, his voice getting deeper.

"I-I said no, Harry. I'm not going to do that" I replied, rebelling against him.

"Make that fifteen spanks, now" he said, coldly, "and you will count and thank me, or maybe I'll just have to cut you again."

I let out a chocked sob at the mention of cutting me again.

"I'm sorry! I'll count!" I cried.

"Good boy," he smiles, "now, lets begin."

Before I could reply a hand smacked my bum, I let out a yelp, "o-one! Th-ank you."

He then harshly slapped my bum again.

"T-two! Thank y-you!"

Slap.

"Thr-ee! Thank you!"

Slap.

"F-our! Th-thank y-you!"

Slap.

"Five! Th-thank you!" I cried, "I can't take any mo-" I let out another yelp when I felt another harsh slap on my stinging bum, "s-ix! Th-th-ank you!"

Slap.

"Seven! Th-thank you!" I cried even more.

Slap.

"Eight! Th-ank y-you!"

Slap.

"N-nine!-" I cried, and let out a sob, "-Thank y-you!"

Slap.

"T-en! Thank y-ou!" I sobbed.

Slap. Another harsh slap on my aching bum.

"I can't take anymore!" I cried loudly.

"Stop crying and let me finish this!" Harry replied, annoyed.

"Eleven! Thank y-you!" I sobbed.

Slap.

"T-welve! Th-ank y-ou!"

I then received two harsh slaps.

"Thirt-een! F-ourteen! Th-thank you!" I cried.

The final slap came, and it was the harshest of them all.

I let out a scream.

"F-fifteen! Th-ank y-ou!" I cried loudly.

"You're all done. I hope you learned your lesson," Harry squeezed my aching bum.

I yelped.

"P-please don't do that, i-it hurts too much" I whimpered.

He licked his lips, "I'll be back in a bit," he walked out of the room before I could reply. He slammed the bedroom door shut.

I let out a chocked sob, then, that's when I broke down and cried my eyes out until I fell asleep.