Chapter three

"Time to get up, princess" I heard Harry say as the door, to that horrid room I was staying in, opened.

My eye lids fluttered open, and I sleepily looked around, spotting Harry walking towards the bed.

"H-Harry?" I whimpered, scared, trying to break out of the handcuffs, "p-please get these cuffs o-off, I really need to g-go for a wee."

"Alright, love."

I sighed, feeling relieved, I flutter my eye lids closed for a moment then re-opened them.

He walked over to me, he took a key out from his back pocket, and uncuffed my wrists and ankles from those horrible handcuffs.

"Thank you."

"Mhm, I'm only letting you free to use the washroom, then you're getting cuffed back up," he grabbed my wrist harshly.

I yelped, "that's the wrist you cut."

He laughed, and dragged me out of the room, he brought me to the washroom and pushed me inside," don't take too long, or else I'm going to punish you."

"You're going to punish me either way, so what's the difference?"

"I'll punish you worse if you don't listen. Maybe you'll like to enjoy a night in the basement, tied up to a wall? I bet you'd love that" he spat, harshly, "now, hurry up and wee. I want to put you back in the room, already."

I closed the washroom door, and took care of business.