Chapter ten

"I don't like this!" I cried as Harry was pulling down the shorts I was wearing. The top I had on was already discarded and on the floor. "Please, stop!" I whimpered, tears pouring down from the brim of my eyes, "please!"

He laughed, ignoring me, he tugged the shorts off and threw them on the ground, "let's take off those panties of yours, baby."

I whimpered, "no, no, no! Please don't, Harry!"

"Too bad," Harry harshly slapped my cheek, "now, stop being annoying."

I cried harder, I thrashed around trying to break free from the chains that he was attaching me to on the wall of the basement, "please, no!"

"Shut up," he grabbed a cloth and shoved it into my mouth, "that's better." He rubbed his hand up and down my bare chest, "so beautiful, baby," he licked his lips. Harry grabbed his hunter's knife from his pocket, "lets cut those panties off," he brought the knife down to my lower region and cut the material that was keeping my lower region from public view.

I screamed, but only a loud muffled sound was heard.

The panties dropped to the floor, he put the knife away, "that's better," he smirked and grabbed a hold of my cock.

I screamed (muffled,) I thrashed around trying to get away, but was unable to break free from the chains.

"Calm down, baby girl."

I whimpered as he tapped the tip of my dick with the pad of his thumb.

"You feel nice, Lou."

Tears fell down my, already soaking wet, cheeks.