#1

Lateley my attention was captured by justin roiland's show 'rick and morty'. But i feel like there are more connections to real life than what is on the surface. The show seems to be base on the storyteller secret. Now im well aware that i just sound like a lunatic, and some may argue i am. I know for a fact that storytellers are the Ricks and their counterparts are the Mortys; The storyteller secret large and vast conceiving all previous earlier and later perceptions of life. While their counterparts are their exact opposite ("dumb as i am smart"). I know of a few storytellers around the area (Riyadh,KSA). I know of an idiot who found her counterpart as a friend and classmate. She has no knowledge of this book and i hope that it stays that way(1712z-beta, please forgive me). Her counterpart, on the otherhand, with my hopes finds this. She has short thick hair, reddish glasses, beautiful eyes and knowledge that even my counterpart doesnt know of. She has a special connection with her Storyteller. Take today, she has sat down next to me and one of my counterparts, luaghing like they were friends other than ,master and slave, soldier and sheild, like storyteller and counterpart. The rest of this topic shall be showed in full detail in the following chapters.

Thank you for reading.
I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.6 Thank you for reading.
Once again I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.