#3

It has come to my attention that the counterpart of 1712z-beta has read this book. She is threatening me, with claims of finding out my identity. If i had a bag of candy for every time someone told me that, i would have enough to consider sharing. Many have said that telling the secret was blasphemous to the storyteller way. But I took them to heart. After all the heart does nothing, brains are the ones running things.

     Done with that worthless rant. We'll start with Storytellers. Most people don't know that they are. The only way to know you are a storyteller is by:
¤ seeing things that mosy people don't
¤ knowing the path that people around you will take.
¤ being able to tell a story with out ever hearing iy
¤ feeling electrical shocks when your 'counterpart' is holding you
¤ being able to withstand those shocks
¤ finding pain a rather normal part of life

  Though most people think that this is a fake. They dont they are storytellers. There is another way. If you die you will see another persons life flash after yours. If the person who threatens me tells their storyteller/counterpart they are bound to suffer the most dire of consequences. I have my eye on you 1712z-beta aswell as her counterpart. She holds the string i need to successfully unravel the strings in a beautiful tapestry, one that most people don't see until it's  too late.

Thank you for reading.
Once more I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.6 Thank you for reading.
Once again I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.