#5

In today events it seens like 1712z-beta is missimg i hope nothing  bad happened to her she is the easiest to kill of anyways. So if she dies it not my fault. Its her counterpart's for not keeping in touch with her.

It seems like she is changing. Personality shifting like shes chamging from one person to another. I wonder if her coumterpart can keep up with her sudden change.  But apparently my lies has finally been taken to heart by someone. She seems to trust me, for the most part. I question if she will bother reading seeing as her friend is the type that doest care not change.  She has no advantage in this. I find that by telling her things in my visions, she will suspect. I have mastered mindcontrol thus far, not instantaneously like i wished. But it will do the job. Dhe did what i told her drink coffee, press a power bank to her chest. And she doesn't find it odd at all. How fun! Now thst i mastered i wish to try this out with her counterpart. I wonder if she will resist? Well judging from the statistics of the last run. She did it thinking it was all her. I made her doubt her friend, her saviour, her storyteller. The fun in that is that she thinks that it was all her. She to my extensive knowledge has never doubted her friend at all. I wonder if this time she will see the marks of Mindcontrol.

Thank you for reading.
Once more I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.6 Thank you for reading.
Once again I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.