January 7,2018

I havent bothered to update this for there was nothing significant to report,that is, until later today. I have found a new counterpart. I found him during a meet-up for people of my religious background. We are a year apart in age and several tiers above common-folk. He is a respected friend and a good ally. He is rather quirky in the sense that he is avery dedicated fanatic of the genre "korean pop" or kpop. Whilst I am not as fond of this style of music (the kind i cant understand) he makes up for it by leaving the subtitles on.

My new counterpart ,Hanz, is broken in many ways. He is a good person ,true,but only for the reason that he doesnt want others to suffer through the troubles that he has experienced. As referenced before he is a quirky person, but he has some negative quirks and rough patches. He has a seemingly positive outlook on life but on the inside he is pessimistic and as much of a worrywart as many of us may be. He may be the second most confusing counterpart i have ever owned. But alas i cant get rid of him he is an important piece of the puzzle.

There are meant to be atleast four counterparts that should define a storyteller. Those four  would usually become a storyteller themselves but as always there is a catch only one of them will be able to find a counterpart the rest will be able to live without one they are one relatively  rare because only a small percentage of storytellers can propagate the arts but these storytellers are always on top of their respective hierarchy they are the prime the alphas no matter what they present as.

I'm sure that he will be the one that won't be able to live without another by his side so i wish that he becomes a relatively normal storyteller one that needs another to stay alive.