#4

I have known that for years, there has always been pain for the sensitive storytellers. When they are around others. The power of other storytellers will over power them, though the pain will be the one they will be most familiar with. I have never felt this, but in most cases these are studied disected by the smartest of us. We do not have room for error and thus we do our best to rid our selves of them. We naturally just target them for they are the ones with faults. In the world of a storyteller we fight the commoners and each other. Think of it as the food chain and aswell as a pyramid. The highest is the stronget but also a carnivore, power hungry. The lowest are the weakest and the easiest targets. Simply put we have rankings and the ones who has a low enough level of strength will feel pain in the presence of other storytellers, due yo their immense power. If anyone were to tell a secret of a storyteller with, significantly greater power, to a weaker one it may hurt or im worst case scenarios kill them.

Thank you for reading.
Once more I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.6 Thank you for reading.
Once again I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.