#2

I wish to tell you the secret of how we came to be, though I and my comrades are forbidden. I have noticed that today 1712z's counterpart is not around. I asked an informant seems like her counterpart has come down with something. They say she will be gone for a week. Sad to say that her bond with her counterpart will loosen up to the point that if she shows even a slight tinge of hesitation. It will break, and when it does her signal will show a bright as a beacon. But it seems that she has found a person to keep as a place holder. Actually she has found two in the form of girls; one has short hair in a bobcut, another a girl with long hair and part of it hanging out beyond incomprehensible reason. It seems that ina way those two could work for me. I ame quite close to one of them, If only she kept her feelings at bay. Then every single one of the people that got caught up wouldn't be in the situation. But nope. One of the girls is rather quirky and she gave her a syringe. While the other is just annoyning, worthless, and, stupid, so much so that she thinks i may return her feelings. I just hope that her counterpart does not leave her for long.

Thank you for reading.
Once more I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.6 Thank you for reading.
Once again I am,
6382f-alpha.
Have a good tommorow it may be your last.