5

The next day, I was dropped off at school and I saw Jared talking to one of his friends named Logan, but I went straight to my friend Autumn. Then I apologized to Jared when I got my phone back and texted him that, he said that it was ok because he was also talking to someone. Later that day, I was telling Autumn, Winter, and one of my other friends Paris about what Aiden and the other kids were saying and doing.

Out of nowhere, Winter said,"Don't tell but I might have a crush on someone you know... His name is Zane." Winter's sister was Autumn, and she said,"Really?" We talked about why she liked him and if she was going to make a move or not.

Later that day we switched classes and I was in the same class as Jared finally... But there was a problem. The problem was that I was not able to talk to him. I asked him through text if he was checking out, he said ya that he was, I said OK. Two hours later I was getting my lunch and I was heading back to my class, then I saw Jared with his bookbag and binder as he was checking out. I said,"See you next year."Then one of my other friends named Summer, she made a heart with her hands and said,"Awww so cute." An hour later I switched classes again so I could go to band. Winter caught me in the halls and said,"Remember don't tell him!!"I said,"Ok I promise." Both of us went to band and played on our phones and we talked. As we were waiting, I said," I heard that Zane might have a crush on you too."When I looked at her I saw that she blushed so hard she turned into a tomato. I saw Zane with his phone listening to music, I dared Winter to talk to him. I followed her as she went up and got his attention. I saw both of them blush and I elbowed her to say something. She said,"Hey, I heard that you have a crush on me. Is that by any chance true?" I saw him get really red but Winter didn't see, then I elbowed Zane to say something. He got even redder than before. Finally, Winter saw and then he spoke with a stern but firm voice saying,"Yes... That is true... Do you feel the same way... "She said," Ya... I do... Will you maybe go out with me?" I saw them blush and he said,"Yes". He gave her his number and they turned away from each other after they heard the bell, so they went on with their lives and got onto their buses.