24

A month had passed since the Marshall and Paris incident. I had trapped myself from the world wishing I could change the past. Praying for the one and only, wishing to change one thing and see how it would have turned out. Dreamt of the change, cried for change, kept it to myself and God. I kept getting the same response from him,"NO." I begged to change the past, I had given up on trying to change it. I asked him if he could help me find my way through this confusion. I was confused because I needed help. I needed a path to follow so I could find a way to get through the confusion. I was confused about Jared, I had nightmares about me saying the wrong thing. I had dreams where I tried to break it off with him, then there were dreams where I had a happy relationship with him. I had feared those nightmares. I didn't really sleep much, but I would daydream about it. My dad came home really early, he came home today instead of in two years. I think he felt that there was something wrong because he went into my room and told me to sit down and tell him everything. I told him that I had been having waves of feeling unwell and hunger. I just thought that it was hunger, but it didn't really start until Jared and I started dating. My dad understood but he could tell that there was more. So, I told him that I have been having dreams about Jared and me. I had dreamt of me ending the relationship and there have been dreams of us continuing the relationship and staying happy. I told him that I had feared those dreams and I haven't been sleeping much because of those dreams. He heard the whole story and understood, so he told me something that I will never forget. He said that I need to follow my heart and do what I think is best. I thanked my dad and told him to call anytime. He started praying for me to make the right decision and never regret it. He started praying for the house and when he finished he left to go back on his business trip. Jared came over when my dad left. Winter came over, Autumn came, and so did Faith and Zane. I was confused and I was also preparing for quite the talk. I invited them in, I told Jared to go into the guest room and wait for me. I told my friends to stay upstairs and talk to each other. I walked back down stairs and walked into the guest room. I prepare for the talk that could end this friendship. I said,"Jared... "