31

I regret to tell you this, but I have dragged this book way too far, so either the next chapter or this chapter will be the last one. I hope everyone enjoyed the book. That would make one of us because this book carries pain and trouble in a few of the chapters. But, I'm glad that I could put it into words and code it enough for people enjoy the book. This chapter may have some Supernatural spoilers.

"Hey, Dawn? You didn't mind that I changed where you were sitting right? If not I can totally understand." Dean says hoping that Dawn didn't care. "Dean, I don't care where I am or who is driving. As long as everyone is safe," I say as I hide my face in my jacket that my brother gave me. "Would you love birds get in the car, so we can go to Kans-" Sam said, but was interrupted by Dean saying. "Hey Sammy, ever thought of thinking before you talk about what I have planned? To me, that sounds like a great idea, don't you think Cas? What about you Dawn? Or you Sammy?"

"Omg!! Is Dean getting embarrassed because his Lil brother is picking on him?" Sam says as I begin to get into the Impala and Dean just slaps his face a good two times then he finally got in the vehicle. "Oh you're so funny," Dean says as he starts Baby and drives off with Jared tailing him.

During the car ride
Dawn gets a phone call,
Dawn's words Dean's words Jared's words

"Hey, Dawn? Can I tell you something? Um, I guess? I'll put you on speaker. Yo Jared. Dawn this is a personal issue that only me and you need to know about right now. Dude, I've known Dawn since she was fifteen. Whatever you tell her, you tell me. Dean don't worry, I'll talk to him about this. Thanks, Dawn. Ok, now that I'm off speaker let's get to the matter at hand. Before you start, I need to tell you so-. Look, Dawn, I can't just forget about all my feelings about you. I like to feel like that I have someone to watch after. Jared, I don't know how to tell you this, but I have moved on from you, you need to accept that and move on. Ok, Dawn, I'll try to move on from you, but I won't like it.

After Dawn kept the phone on speaker, she ended the call and fell asleep in the car on the way to Kansas. Dean finally stopped Baby and ordered a room while Sam, Cas, and I were asleep. Dean ordered another room with three beds and one couch. Everyone piled into the room and crashed on the beds and the couch. Once morning came, everyone woke up early and was ready to go and continue the road trip to Kansas. After a few hours of driving, we finally reached the bunker in Kansas. Everyone went into the and chose a room to stay in for a few days and rest in from the long car ride.

Everyone was up at five in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. Sam and Dean made breakfast and woke everyone up for the prepared day. "Is that bacon and eggs that I smell cooking," I said as Dean comes up to me and hugs me real tight. "Dawn, you look beautiful as ever, did you do something new with your hair or something?" Dean says as Jared sluggishly walks out of his room with a tear stained face. "Um, Jared? Are you ok? We heard you crying last night in your sleep." I said as I walk over to him and hug him tight to make him feel better. "Oh, I was crying in my sleep, I didn't notice," Jared says sarcastically. My cousins walk out of their room all happy and energetic because they could smell breakfast. "Man your cousins seem excited about breakfast and waking early." Dean and Jared say as Sam hands everyone their plates.

Once everyone finishes eating they get dressed and prepare for the day that has much fun set in store for everyone except Jared because he gets jealous of Dean and me. "Man Dean, Jared has it hard for me, maybe I should I talk to him," I said as I walk over to Jared and talk about personal things about his reason why he has it so hard for me. I walk away when Jared wouldn't give me a valid answer. As I walk away from Jared, I start praying for him. I finally get back to Dean and we continue to talk about what our hearts desired and what not. "Hey, Dawn? We've known each other for many years and I've always been there for you in your time of need, do you think I have a chance with you?" Dean says as he gets even red with his tongue twisted words. "Well Dean, I don't know maybe if we try it out, maybe will, but I'm not going to say yes right now because I feel bad for Jared and I want to start my Zoology career before I start back up the whole dating stuff again. I hope you understand Dean, and plus I bet your hunting job keeps you busy especially since you are putting Lucifer back in his cage again." I say as Dean looks back at me with confusion in his eyes as he stares in my hazel green eyes. Jared looks over as Dean and I are talking to each other. Jared begins to get jealous when he hears Dean try to ask me out, but his jealousy stops when he hears my comment to Dean. My cousins begin to pull on my jacket and try to lead me to Jared with the look of defeat in his eyes as I walk over to Jared. 

Once everyone gets tired from the fun day, everyone heads back to the bunker to sleep. Morning came and went as I began to hang with Dean more and less time with Jared. I began to feel bad because Jared needed someone to talk to, but whenever I would try to talk to him he would close up and turn me away. My cousins would try and talk to him, but he would also turn them away. The only person he would talk to was Cas and Sam. Basically whenever they would talk to him, I would ask Sam or Cas what they talked about to Jared.

On the last day of us being in Kansas, Jared finally opened up to up before everyone left to go back home. "Dawn, I'm sorry that I closed up to you during our vacation. I know you didn't deserve that treatment from me." Jared explains as I walk out of the bunker and walk to my vehicle and crank it up. Once everyone says their goodbyes my cousin, Jared, and I pile into my truck to head back to Alabama.