9

Autumn snuck into my room by getting a latter to my upstairs bedroom. She brought like thousands of outfits for her, Winter, and me. Autumn started spilling the beans about a boy that she likes and that she has been writing a book about him. She said his name is was Cameron Black the new kid. She said that he doesn't even know her but he knows me and I said,"du-uh, " and explained that I was the kid that showed him around.

Autumn started blushing and asked me if she could get a makeover because she wants to impress him when I tell him that a girl that I know likes him. Cameron came to my house when I called him, it took him five minutes to get here because he is my neighbor. Autumn was in my "fancy" bathroom getting all dressed up for Cam. I told him to go into my older brother's old room and get a tux from my brother's closet. Autumn came out of my bathroom saying if I could go ahead and do the makeover because she still can't find an outfit. I went ahead and did the makeover and she said that she loved it and then went back into my bathroom getting the perfect dress.

Cameron came into my room all tangled up and I asked him if he has ever gotten all fancied up. He said no because he is all about the casual clothes and not tuxes. My older brother got Cam out of my room and untangled him. Autumn finally got out of my bathroom and said,"Do I look pretty enough for Cameron?"I said,"Of course you do and did I have to try to untangle from an outfit?"She snickered and asked if Cam was here. "Ya he is here," I said and started putting her hair in a bun and then I restarted and did a French braid. She looked in the mirror and she was amazed. Cameron came into my room and started gazing at Autumn and then she turned around and really started blushing but luckily they looked good. I told them that I will get ready and I will take them out to a fancy place to get to know each other. I finally got ready and Jared came to my front door and knocked. Autumn came running to the door and saw that he was all dressed up for Dawn. I came down the stairs and said," I thought that I wasn't even going to see you until next year at school."I came running into his arms and I kissed him. Autumn got my attention and pointed at her watch and said that it was time to go. I got my keys and told everyone to get in and buckle up. After an hour long car ride we finally arrived. Jared went inside and held the door for everyone and Cameron told the waiter that there is a table for Rose. The waiter took us to our table and Winter came up behind me and said,"You thought that you could forget about me and Zane."I said,"I left a seat for y'all, y'all just never went to the house so I could get ready".We all laughed and started ordering our food. After we ate we started talking about what has happened over the past five or six days. Cameron said,"I just came from Flordia and I moved north a little bit so I could get away my obsessive ex-girlfriend.  She would break into my house and beg that I would get back together with her and every time she broke into my house I call the cops and then add a few extra locks to my door. Autumn said that she wishes that someone would like her for her personality and not her looks. She has had boys beg to be in a relationship with her and she would decline their offer. Cameron said that likes a girl that is not about her looks but all about her personality. Autumn said that she likes Cameron and Cameron said that he feels the same about her. I said that they should be in a relationship or I will force one on them. Winter laughed so hard that when she drank her water it came out of her nose. Zane tried his best to put a straight face on but it was too much to handle. Jared said that everyone should calm down and that there should be another triple date. We all agreed and paid for our dinner and then I dropped off everyone at their houses except for Jared he came over to my house to spend the night to get to know my older brother. I fell asleep as soon as I jumped onto my bed. In the morning I called someone about moving to a new house and so when I graduate I will move right in and start my job and go to college.  After that, I got a cup of coffee and got myself a donut to eat and drink. Jared came out of the guestroom and said, "Goodmorning." I walked back to my room and said Goodmorning back to him. I started to watch Supernatural and text Sophie about what happened yesterday and she said that I should go to Jared and kiss him, I said that is way too far and I was not going to do that. She said OK... Ok, I give up and she stopped texting after that. Jared walked into my room and stood in front of my tv and I just moved to see that Dean hugged his brother Sam. Jared moved and then jumped on my bed and said that I am obsessed with that show. I snickered and got out of my bed but Jared caught me and pulled me into his arms. He started kissing my head and my brother went into my room and told him to get out, so he did. I thanked my brother and my brother sat on my bed and asked me if I wanted to go on a trip and go to our grandparents' house and I said sure. Jared asked my brother what he was doing and then he asked me the same thing. I said that I was going to see my grandparents and that he was going to be going with my brother and me to go to Georgia.