25

"Jared we need to talk like now!" I told him. He seemed really confused. He told me,"I don't understand what you're saying. I thought you were happy and stuff."I started telling him about my dad feeling nightmares around my room. I explained to him why my dad may have been sensing the demons or nightmares. Jared still seemed confused he slowly understood what I was telling him. He said,"Dawn, you don't have to worry about saying the wrong thing to me because I will always love you for telling me the truth." I started crying and started getting more in depth but beating around the bush. Jared could tell that I wasn't telling him something because he made these faces as I was speaking. In the middle of me, explaining Dean barges into my room and says that I need to stop what I was doing and help him take care of a 'little' problem. I dropped everything and walked out to help Dean with the problem. He actually didn't have a problem. Dean was trying to tell me that I need to be straight forward with Jared and just tell him how I really feel. Sam walks out from behind Dean saying that the truth may hurt at first but you will feel a lot better after you tell him. Sam walked inside to talk to Winter, Autumn, Zane, and Faith to tell them what it is happening. Dean said,"It may hurt at first but you will start feeling better when he knows. Dean thanked me and said that he is glad that I tell him everything. Dean told me to go back inside and talk to Jared again. I walked back in and I see Jared just staring at me looking confused. Jared walked up to me and tried to hug me or something, but I punched him in the face and told him to back up. I told him straight forward about how I was feeling. He needed to know how much this talk has been bugging me and making my anxiety run rapidly. I said it really fast., he looked really confused. I slowed it down a little bit, but it was still too fast to understand. I slowed down and said,"Jared... There is a time where... Things... Just end and I have thought of it for awhile... That is why I have been stressed."Dean walks in the room and pats me on the back for finally telling Jared. I looked at Jared and he seemed hurt and I saw a few tears, but he seemed fine. I asked him if he was OK, he said that he is OK and it will just take him time to get used to this. He said,"No matter what, I will always be here for you no matter what." I started tearing up I walked up to him and hugged him and thanked him for understanding. I walked out and went to my friends and told them that I'm ok now, but I just need some people to comfort me.