13

"What can I do to surprise Jared and show him that I still love him?" I asked Winter that question. Winter  said,"Ask him about what he likes and choose from that."I nodded and walked down stairs and I jumped in Jared and asked him what he likes to do when I am not with him. He said that he counts down the minutes until he sees me again. I nodded and asked him again because I figured that he was hiding something. He then said that he likes to travel out in the woods and plan on what he will do the next day and surprise me. I blushed then walked up the stairs and explain what Jared said. Winter had the most wonderful idea and told me that she will plan the date. I was a little hesitant at first but she has the craziest ideas and they never fail. She said that I need to go into the woods near my house with Jared on Saturday and dress for a hike and for a dance. Jared walked on in my room and asked if he could freely eat anything in my pantry and fridge. Winter said to get out and do what ever you want to Jared. Jared fell back with Winter's come back and almost fell down the stairs but luckily my brother was behind him to catch him. I said that my brother is always here at the right time to save the day.

(I'm going to fast forward ten years because I really want to talk about this before I forget it.)

                  Ten years later~
Autumn, Winter, Sophie, Summer, Faith, and a few other my friends. We traveled to New York to become Writers but I was being a part time writer because of my career. Then we traveled to Paris to live in a mansion and be spies. 

Nine years earlier Jared and I went our separate ways because we stopped talking after I traveled to Australia then moved to Georgia. Every day since the year that we broke up I didn't stop thinking about him.

Back to the ten years in the future. I saw Jared travel to Paris, he was 31 years old and he said that he missed me and didn't stop thinking about me I said that I also didn't stop
thinking about him. When I told him that I still liked him but we just can't be together, I just need to focus on my life and I just can't focus on boys and my career. I started crying and I ran to my room so Winter and Autumn could comfort me. Winter asked what happened and I explained that Jared found me and said that he still cares and misses me. Jared walked into my room and apologized for what he did and said that he won't bother me anymore. I said that he needs to wait and be patient because just that I can't focus on two things doesn't mean that I don't want to get back together with him.