Symbols

Around the outskirts of the Land of Fire, a girl rested on her belly. With her hips tilted, and one arm held under her while another stretched out, she was a vision of sleep.
However, most would freeze at the sight of this sleeping girl. This was because of one factor, well three if your counting each one by itself; she was a cat.
Not completely feline, but this womanly body held two furry cat ears, and a white fluffy cat tail.
This made her extraordinary to look at, but another thing that would stop people, was the power she eroded.
So, when two cloaked figures were walking by, none the wiser, it wasn't surprising when they froze.
Currently the girl was purring, a deep lovely sound that caused even the loudest member to go silent.
Cautiously the two walked up to the interesting creature, and looked her over.
When asked later on, they both admitted that they thought she was a goddess.
The black and golden clothes that clung to her were inhuman and gave anyone the idea of richness.
This caused one member to take out a bounty book and search through hopefully.
The other wasn't interested in that, instead began to step forward looking the girl over for any signs of alivehood. When he saw her chest move up and down, it didn't go through his head that she was alive. No, he had more important matters, like the fact that she had the symbol of Jashin branded into the side of her neck.
Hidan gasped and jerked forward to touch it. However he wasn't suspecting a certain sleeping girl to suddenly grow claws and slash at his throat.
Hidan cursed and jerked backwards, pulling his scythe out in front of him to block the attack.
The girl went for a second attack, but froze once she saw something shine.

Hidan watched curiously as the neko girl stared at his chest, and once he looked down and saw the Jashin symbol he grinned

"That's right! Your looking at a Follower of Jashin! Wanna be my next sacrifice?"
The girl stared at him for a second longer, then meowed and moved forward to nuzzle against his chest.
Hidan stood there frozen, as Kakuzu watched blankly from the side.
"Do you know her Hidan?"
"No, never f*cking seen her in my f*cking life."
Kakuzu groaned, trying not to let his anger get the best of him. Simply put, he didn't want to drag Hidan's body back to the base.
"Well, she seems to like you. Grab her and we'll take her to the base, might be worth some money."
Hidan scoffed at the idea of taking the girl in simply for money.
Said girl purred and leaned forward to lick a bit of blood off Hidan's chest.
This caused a confused exclamation to come from the guy, then he stared at her with wide eyes as her hair turned black.

"Well aren't you interesting. Are you a Follower of Jashin?" He murmured, running his fingers over the symbol on her neck.
The girl only purred and rubbed up against him in happiness.
He grinned and grabbing her hand started off after Kakuzu, not even caring that he had been left behind.
The neko girl meowed in surprise, but was able to keep up.
-Time Skip-
Soon they made it to the base, which just seemed to be a mountain wall.
The girl was currently being held on Hidan's back, nuzzling into his neck as she took a nap.
Kakuzu and Hidan easily opened the door to the hideaway then continued inside.
As soon as they got to the living room area, Hidan cursed at who he saw.
Tobi was currently squeaking and being chased by Deidara. Kakuzu watched this for a second then headed off to Pein's office.
Hidan moved to grab his scythe, when a certain neko woke up.
Meowing loudly she hopped off his back and began to stretch lazily. Soon she had everyone's attention, especially a character with an orange mask.
'Who the hell is she?' He wondered, knowing he hasn't talked to Pein about any new recruits.
The girl spotted the orange masked man, who was frozen in front of her.
She suddenly meowed happily and jumped to him, batting at his lollipop mask.
Tobi squeaked in confusion, and moved to push her away.
But the girl was persistent and was soon rubbing up against the man purring.
And that's how Tobi didn't care if she was a member or not, he wanted her to stay.
As Pein walked into the room, he froze when he saw the girl.
She was nuzzling into Tobi's neck purring, her tail flickering back and forth behind her.
Hidan was watching with curious eyes, and Deidara was scowling at the two.
Kakuzu walked in behind Pein and sighed at the sight.
"This is the girl we found, she was in the middle of the woods sleeping. Hidan found a symbol of Jashin on her and believes she is a gift sent down to him."
Pein listened to this, watching as the girl bounded over to Hidan and jumped into his arms with a mew.
"Does she speak?"
"Nothing so far, seems to only speak cat. But she can put up a fight,almost took off Hidan's head when he woke her up."
Hidan cursed Kakuzu, but his words fell deaf when the neko girl gently licked at the blood on the corner of his lip.
Everyone watched with wide eyes, never having seen the loud mouth Hidan go silent.
Pein sighed,"Does she have a name?"
Hidan shook his head then groaned when she clawed at his chest, not wanting him to move as she groomed him.
"No, nothing that we can see. I checked her pockets. No ID, no anything. She's a blank slate."
"Hidan...Hidan..."
Hidan took a second to reply, as the girl was currently licking at his mouth.
"Uh...yeah?"
"She's your responsibility, name her."
Hidan groaned and watched as the cat cleaned his cheek with sure licks. Her hair black from all the different flavors of blood.
"Kira..." he decided, and said girl looked up at him. Her eyes flashed red in pleasure, then she bit his chest, right above his heart.
Hidan groaned loudly, his eyes rolling closed as the girl marked him in front of everyone.
Pein shook his head, starting back to his office.
"Kira it is."

Author's Note
Alright! So, I usually don't write these, but I really want to hear feedback from this story. Anyone have any tips, comments please feel free to scream at me. ^^
Thanks,
Mischief