Akatsuki

Athanasia hummed gently to herself as she sat in the base, currently the Akatsuki were having a meeting. She had planned to speak to Tobi afterwards, letting him know of their departure from this world.

As soon as the door to the meeting room opened, Athanasia moved to get up but was instantly being helped by Hidan. She smiled up at him, as soon as he had found out about the baby he wouldn't let her do anything strenuous.

Giggling Athanasia kissed him gently on the cheek, then turned to the rest of the group. Currently it was three weeks since she her dad told her she was pregnant, and already she was showing. The others in the group that were still alive kept watch over her, and were being especially cautious if she was in a bad mood.

"Tobi, can I speak to you please?" She asked, her head tilting as she smiled at the masked man. Said lollipop grinned, "Of course! Tobi is a good boy!" With that he skipped back into the meeting room.

Hidan grabbed her arm gently, "Why do you want to talk to that idiot?"

This only caused the raven haired girl to giggle and gently pat Hidan on the stomach, "That idiot is the leader." She whispered, then disappeared into the room after the other Akatsuki member.

Hidan stood outside the room, his eyes slightly widened but he soon shook it off. 'There's no way.'

________________________________

Athanasia moved to sit on a nearby seat, and Tobi hummed gently.

"How long have you known?" He asked, his red eye scanning the girl in front of him.

"Well, probably a month or two ago. You had me a bit confused at first but after awhile I understood." She giggled, "I like both sides of you though, Tobi is very funny."

The man in question smiled under his mask, then took a seat in front of Athanasia. "So what is it you need?" He wondered aloud, and watched the sad expression that came over her face.

"Well, I have to leave back to my home world. Hidan is obviously coming with me, which I figured you should know about. I have already taken his ring off." She gently placed the ring in Tobi's outstretched hand. He looked down at the ring, then back up to her.

"Keep it, so Tobi can get in contact with you." The masked man said, placing the ring gently on her finger. She looked down at it for a second, then smiled up at Tobi.

"Of course, is there anything else you would need?" She asked, gently rubbing her finger over the ring on her pointing finger.