Garden

Kira woke up with a stretch, then gently rubbed her eyes to clear them.
Seeing herself surrounded by a garden she gasped in awe, and got up carefully.
She looked down to see that someone had placed her in, what looked like, a bed made of ferns.
Smiling she began to explore, running her hands gently over the plant life around her.
Seeing a Venus fly trap she smiled and skipped over, watching as a fly landed on it and was killed.
Unknowingly her eyes flashed red at the sight of violence, but soon were a neutral gray.
Kira twirled as she looked around, realizing soon enough that she was still underground.

Finding a door she opened it to see a glowing cave, and oohed in wonder, before closing the door

"Your awake..."
"Let me just take a small bite..."
"No, she would be too sweet. Remember?"
"I want something sweet right now."
Kira turned to watch this by-play and giggled at the two.
Meow!
They both stopped at stared at her in her new clothes.
"She did look delicious."
"Still does."
"Oh! Welcome to my home."
"Our home."
"The others left to go..."
"Well they are killing someone. Wanna watch?"
She meowed and skipped forward, throwing her arms around his neck.
Zetsu noticed that she has skillfully missed his sharp trap, and both sides grinned.
Wrapping his arms around her he began to pull her with him through the earth, amazed at how easy it was with her.
As they melded into a dark cavern, Kira meowed gently, then kissed Zetsu on both sides before jumping down.
Seeing two large hands in front of her she meowed gently.
"Kira!" You heard ring out in the cavern, and she suddenly saw Hidan looking down at her from a finger.
She meowed and waved, but once his eyes landed on her clothes he spluttered.
"Zetsu! Did you f*cking change her!!"
The other Akatsuki watched this with mixed emotions, those who have met her;amusement or indifference. Those who haven't; curiosity and one with an evil glint in his eyes.
"Hidan, we must start the extraction now. Focus."
Hidan grumbled under his breathe, but didn't start anything else because it was Pein.
Soon enough Kira was watching curiously as blue chakra began to surround a red haired boy.

He was in a blue bubble-like thing, and red chakra began to come from various points in his body

She meowed curiously, but other then that was silent.
-Timeskip-
Kira woke to the sound of voices, one coming from Kisame.
"No I'll go. I have something of a personal quarrel with him, you see..."
"...out of all the Akatsuki you are the best chosen for this jutsu. Seeing as you have the most chakra out of all of us."
Hearing Kisame was going to leave Kira stepped forward and meowed up at them.
He looked down at her and grinned, his shark teeth showing in the weird static around him.
"Don't fret, Kira. They don't have a chance against me."
Kira gave a nod, and sat down now watching the boy who seemed to be in a lot of pain.
-TimeSkip-
Soon enough Kisame and Itachi were back to themselves, and then the jutsu was over. The red head fell to a pile on the ground, and Kira meowed.
Crawling over to the body she meowed at his cracked up face, then gently licked it.
"Deidara and Sasori get the nine tails if you can..." was all Kira heard, as she had realized the red head was dead.
She meowed, looking over his pale yet handsome face. Then she leaned forward and snuggled up against his chest, trying to keep him warm.
Deidara came up and watched her for a second before sitting down on the red heads chest.
Kira shot a glare at him then looked at the Kanji for Love on the boys forehead.
She gently traced it, watching as it gently flowed before going back to normal.
"Don't touch him!!" She heard yelled out behind her, causing her to look around.
Kira was surprised to see a boy with blonde hair and red eyes?
A man with silver hair, a girl with pink hair and a old lady with red hair.
She stared at the ground curiously, then felt Deidara slap Gaara's cheek.
"He's already dead." Deidara chuckled, watching as the boy began to shake in anger.
Kira got to her feet, and gently touched the symbol on her neck.
A light flowed around her, causing the others to stop what they were doing.
Soon enough it dispersed to show her with a large blade strapped to her back, and in a different era attire.

Kakashi didn't know what to make of the girl, unsure if she was apart of the Akatsuki

Kakashi didn't know what to make of the girl, unsure if she was apart of the Akatsuki. She didn't wear their colors or cloak, but was standing with them.
Kira smiled at the others, gently touching the hilt of her sword.
Meow!
Deidara grinned at this as Sasori stared at her with blank eyes.
She took out the large sword with ease, and twirled it gently and with skill.
Then she slowly shifted into a fighting stance, her tail flickering behind her.
Kakashi stepped forward ready to take on the new opponent.
Naruto glared at Deidara ready to take him down, when suddenly Deidara and Sasori got in a fight.
Kira looked at them with curious eyes, then stepped forward and meowed at the two.

The four leaf shinobi didn't know how to react as they watched the two artist, and a girl that could only meow argue

Kira suddenly stopped and stared at Sasori, then meowed as hearts showed on her eyes.
She moved as if to glomp him, but Sasori stopped her with his tail.
Mewling in dejection, she clutched onto Deidara sniffling.
Deidara grumbled in irritation at Sasori, as he gently rubbed her between her ears.
She purred gently then looked at Sasori and swished her tail at him, as if saying,
'Look I have one too!'
Sasori growled at her, then turned to Deidara.
"Do you want the cat or do I get to baby sit her?"
"Sasori, you know if she gets hurt Hidan will take your head, eh?"
"Whatever, id rather make her into my puppet."
Kira grinned at this, taking it as a compliment.
Naruto growled,"enough of this!" Then started towards the others, causing Kira to grin maliciously. Her hair started to darken with her blood lust, but it stopped when Kakashi stopped the boy.
Kira stared at the silver haired man and meowed, her tail flicking back and forth. He reminded her of Hidan, except Hidan looked stronger.
Grabbing her sword she pointed it at the silver haired male.

Kakashi froze and stared with a wide eye at the girl, not sure what to expect

Meow!