Savior

Hidan laid there, glaring at the rocks covering his head. He needed to get to Kira, but his body was completely spread throughout the hole.
Growling, Hidan cursed at the boy who had done this to him.
After a while, he calmed down and closed his eyes,"Jashin...Help me get out of this hole and get my gift back. That boy said she was being tortured, but we both know I'm the only one that can hurt her." By the end of the prayer his teeth were gritting and he was trying to keep his emotions in check.
-A few hours later-
It had been a while, and Hidan felt that his sanity was leaving him.
"Kira..." he murmured to himself, and that was the only thing keeping his mind from slipping into the darkness.
-Days later-
Hidan murmured her name over and over again, trying to keep her in his head. A while ago he realized he couldn't remember what she looked like.
"Kira!!" He screamed, his violet eyes taking on a panicked look.
-A few nights later-
Hidan had fallen into a slumber, dreaming of a woman with no face calling out to him.
The woman gently touched his cheek and meowed gently at him.
The sound was so familiar to Hidan, but he couldn't place it.
Hidan groaned because he knew her name, he felt it on the edge of his conscious.
Suddenly his eyes jerked opened,"Kira!!"
What he saw confirmed to him that he had lost his mind.

Kira was gently holding his head, which was attached back to his body, and stroking his cheek

For the first time in his life, Hidan felt a burning sensation in his eyes.
"Kira..." he groaned, and something wet slid down his face. Kira brushed them gently away, and kisses him on the forehead.
Hidan relaxed, and just let her hold him,'I may have lost it...but I remember her face and that's all that matters.'
Kira smiled as she watched Hidan stare up at her, she had never seen him look so vulnerable. He was back with her, and even though he was crying, she was glad Hidan remembered her.
Slowly he pulled himself back together, and started to move his hands.
"This is...real?" He asked, then looked at her smirking.
"I always knew you were mine." Hidan grinned and slowly sat up, then looked around.
"Did you find my scythe?" He asked, but stopped looking around when he saw her holding up something shiny. Dangling from his fingers was his necklace, the symbol of Jashin twinkling in the moon light.
Hidan sat there for a second then took it from her, and with a grateful smile, put it around his neck.
"How did you get out of their prison, I was told you were being broken." Kira scoffed gently, her tail flickering behind her in annoyance.
Hidan chuckled at this,"Did you kill anyone while you were leaving? A boy with black spiked hair perhaps?" His eyes took on a malicious look, and Kira decided to not tell him about his other rescuer.
She smiled and gently shook her head, then leaned forward and kissed his cheek again.
However, when she went to pull back, he grabbed the front of her jacket and jerked her closer.
Then he took her lips harshly, and ran a hand gently through her hair.
Kira mewled as she felt her heart skip a beat, and a spark come from the harsh kiss.
When she was released, her heart was racing and Kira was panting gently. Hidan smirked at the glazed look she was given him, then he leaned forward and gently kissed her again.
Soon Hidan was up on his feet and looking around at their surroundings.
They were in a grass field it seemed, and nobody was around. He looked at his hand and saw the Akatsuki symbol on his finger.
Cursing, he moved to pull it off, but it wouldn't come off.
Kira stood up, and seeing his problem she stepped forward and gently took his hand.
Kira easily took the ring off, then smiled when Hidan grunted in surprise.
"Now I won't have to worry about those group of weirdos." He grinned evilly and grabbed her hand.
"Come on, I have to sacrifice someone to Jashin. Want to thank him for bringing us back together."
Kira felt goosebumps cover her arms at the thought of a sacrifice.
'Sounds fun...' she meowed and jumped on Hidan's back, where he easily began to carry her.
-Time Skip-
Hidan woke up with a groan, pulling his scythe out of Kira and his bodies.
Kira snuggled into his chest, the only thing she was wearing is a layer of blood.
Groaning at the site, he ran a hand down her back.
Kira woke up, and mewled as she looked up at Hidan. Remembering what they had just done, Kira looked around and purred.
They had come into a village that has been trafficking women, so when a man tried to buy Kira, Hidan lost it.
-Flashback-
Kira was gently holding onto Hidan's arm, when suddenly someone grabbed her arm.
"You...how much do you want?"
Hidan turned to the other man, his violet eyes flashing dangerously.
"You better be talking about my scythe." Hidan growled, as he looked the man over.