Strings

Kira was currently caring a head through the hideout, getting directions.
Now, that may sound weird but to Kira it was completely okay. Hidan was the head, and Hidan made her purr.
After Kira had cleaned Hidan's head he grumbled at her to take him to his partner.
So, here they were. Another thing was that she was dragging his body behind her.
At first they were going to leave it, but Hidan heard Kisame threaten to throw it outside.
At first he commanded Kira to take his body, but she kept meowing in refusal.
So with the promise of a snack afterwards, she easily grabbed his shoulder and began on their journey.
To say Kisame was shocked would be an understatement.
Seeing a girl half his size easily grab a deadweight body and walk away like she was holding onto some daisies, was not a usual sight.
Hidan just grinned and praised Jashin-Sama.
At this Kira smiled at him, and began on her way to find Kakuzu.
Soon enough they were at a door, and Kira knocked gently with her tail.
When nobody answered Hidan told her to push the door open, so she did.
Then froze.

Kakuzu stared at her over his shoulders, his eyes cold as ice

But she wasn't paying attention to that, instead she stared at the masks on his back.
Hidan looked back and forth between the two, wishing he had his body encase he needed to protect her.
Suddenly Kira meowed and held up Hidan's body with ease at the Akatsuki member.
Hidan suddenly had the feeling she could protect herself, when Kakuzu sighed and started forward.
"Let me finish changing."
She watched curiously as he put on a shirt, and leaned Hidan's body against a wall.
She meowed and skipped forward, pulling at her shirt to show Kakuzu that they matched.
When he turned around his eyes fell straight down to a certain part of her anatomy.
Slowly he dragged his eyes up to her hand, and sighed when he saw the irritated look of his partner.
Meow!
Kira pulled at her shirt, wanting him to comment on them matching.
Kakuzu just stepped forward and gently rubbed between her ears.
Instantly she relaxed and began to purr.
"Hey! Stop f*cking flirting with my gift! Fix me so I can go kick Kisame's a$$! And stop looking at my gift! Or your next!"
At this Kakuzu glared at Hidan,"If you don't shut up I'll sow your mouth shut, and let you watch as I pet your...gift."
Hidan bristled at the threat, but kept his mouth shut.
Kira gently licked at his cheek hoping to calm him down. Slowly he relaxed against her chest and watched as Kakuzu grabbed his body, dragging it over.
Soon enough his head was back on his body and he was able to sit up.
He turned to Kira and pulled her against him, rubbing between her ears.
Soon she was a purring mess in his lap, and snuggling against his chest.
Hidan grinned then picked her up, nodded at Kakuzu and headed to the kitchen.
When he walked in he saw Tobi pouring a glass of orange juice into a bowl of dry cereal.

Tobi gasped at seeing Kira and chunked the bowl away, which ended up on Deidara

Said boy stood there shaking, his eyes showing his rage. Slowly he turned to Tobi and launched himself.
Tobi squeaked and ran in circles, causing Hidan to groan in irritation.
Soon enough everyone was calm, and Hidan was grumbling about what to eat.
Kira meowed and headed for the fridge, soon enough she took out a steak.
After a few minutes Hidan had a full meal set in front of him, and was practically drooling.
He grinned up at Kira, who was sitting on the counter.
"Your amazing Kira."
Then with that he dug in, soon groaning when he realized she had made it medium rare. His favorite.
After devouring the meal he gave Kira a pet between the ears. She purred and leaned forward, showing her cheek to him. 

Hidan stared at her for a second, then quickly leaned forward and kissed her displayed cheek

She meowed happily and jumped at him, kissing his cheek back.
Meow!
Then with that she skipped out of the room, looking for a new play toy.
This is how she met Zetsu!
The second she saw the large green plant in the room, her high alert flicked on.
She hissed and batted at it, but soon stopped when it moved.
Opening it revealed a curious looking man.
She stared at him for a second, before suddenly turning red in the face and purring.
She sprung forward and wrapped herself around him.
Zetsu guffawed at the action,
"What in the f*ck!"
"She's pretty." The good side stayed, his cheek turning red, as the darker side startled.
Kira just kept rubbing her cheek against his, her tail flickering back and forth behind her.
"She looks good enough to eat."
"Can I have her?"

She stared at him, her head tilting slightly as she looked him over

She stared at him, her head tilting slightly as she looked him over. Then leaning forward she gently licked his cheek in affection.
"...she would be too sweet anyways."
"Maybe if I just nibble at her neck..."
Kira meowed happily and licked at his cheek again, not a hundred percent why she liked the creature so much.
Zetsu was soon enough sitting on the living room couch, holding onto Kira and petting her gently.
She was laying on her back, as he rubbed her stomach, purring so hard someone was sure to hear.
After a few minutes of this, another member of the Akatsuki walked into the room.
Kisame stared at the sight in front of him with a smirk on his face.
Then he proceeded to the kitchen, mischievous in his eyes.
"Oh Hidan! I think I just saw your 'gift' playing with Zetsu in the living room."
Curses rang through the base, and suddenly a chair crashed to the ground. Hidan ran out of the kitchen, expecting the worst.
When he rounded the corner, scythe in hand, he wasn't expecting to see Kira asleep on the other members lap.

As Zetsu kept gently rubbing her stomach and staring at the wall in front of him

"What the f-"
"Don't wake her..."
"Or I will eat you slowly..."