Kakashi

In Konoha Kakashi was sitting in his room, seemingly staring at the ceiling.
After the incident with the runaway Kira he has been acting a bit strangely.
Everyone was a bit off after having been so easily controlled, and Ibiki was furious.
Kakashi took at his book out and stared at the page he has been stuck on for a while.
Sighing he shut the book and got up from his bed. The silver haired shinobi walked into his kitchen and looked around.
Suddenly he froze and spun around running back to his room, where he quickly grabbed his book.
At that he read the description of the girl character and suddenly turned extremely red.
'That's why...that's why she has such an effect on me.'
The silver haired man plopped on his bed and groaned, running a hand through his hair.
'She looks just like the heroin!!' Suddenly he jerked to his feet. 'I have to tell the Hokage.'
With that he shot off, not realizing how idiotic he is going to sound.

Meanwhile, Athanasia suddenly sneezed and rubbed at her nose. Instantly Hidan was by her side, his eyes wide as he looked her over.
"Are you sick? Will this effect the baby? How did you get sick? Was it Tobi? I'll kill him!!" With that he started for the orange masked man, but Athanasia grabbed his arm giggling lightly.
Hidan spun around, wanting to see her face light up as she laughed at him.
"No, I'm sure Tobi didn't get me sick. I believe someone was talking about me." She giggled, and moved to her tip toes to gently kiss his cheek.
"Now...where is Kisame? I way to talk to him about that sword of his. Do you think the baby would like a sword? I think they would be wonderful with one." She sighed gently, a slight smile falling upon her face.
Unknowing to her Hidan was watching her speak, not able to take his eyes off the woman of his dreams.
"Kisaaaameeeee?" The girl called out, Hidan grinning at the beautiful voice but he soon shook it off. Looking around to make sure no one was looking he huffed, then realized something.
"Hey wait! Why can't they just learn from me?!?"
When he didn't get an answer, instead another beautiful laugh he huffed.
"Why does the fish get all the attention?"
"Well he will be the god father." She shrugged, and Hidan blanched.
"I don't remember talking about this?!"
"We didn't, I decided. Kisaaaammeeeee!?" She giggled, twirling away from her soon-to-be husbands grasp.

-------------
Sorry this wasn't a full chapter, I just wanted to get back into writing and thought of this. It's short but I like the interaction between the Hidan and Athanasia.
Thanks for read,
Mischief.