Christmas Special Part 2

Kira meowed uncomfortably, gripping onto the counter in the bathroom.
Itachi grunted in warning behind her, and instantly she fell silently.
She could still remember the first time she had fought him, the 7 days of Hell in another plane was interesting to say the least.
Kira groaned gently, and started to pant as she felt the tug and pull behind her.
'Please be done soon!' She prayed internally.
Suddenly with a last pull, Itachi was done. He gave a grunt and patted her on the head gently.
"That wasn't so bad was it."
Kira slipped down the ground, holding her tail closely to her.
She looked up at Itachi, he eyes big and round as she watched him.
"Remember you choose to do this."

Kira meowed and gently stroked her tail, after having Itachi tug it through the hole in the dress, she never wanted it to be touched again

He was gentle, but it didn't mean she didn't feel comfortable.
Tobi had brought her the outfit early this morning, and since Kisame had left she had turned to Itachi.
He had given her the longest stoic look ever, and finally after she had meowed and batted at his ponytail, did he concede.
With a skip in her step, she headed to the living room.
But was suddenly grabbed around the waist, and pulled up against a warm chest.
"Hold on...where's my thank you?"
Kira stared up at Itachi with wide eyes, his cool black eyes looking over her face.
Then he suddenly leaned down and took her lips gently.
Kira meowed gently in surprise, but before she could do anything he had pulled back.

"Go on

"Go on. They are waiting on you."
Kira stood there and stared at Itachi, her cheeks rosy.
Quickly she turned and ran out of the room, deciding to never be alone with an Uchiha ever again,'they are so hard to read.'
When she got to the living room, she froze when she saw a certain Uchiha sitting on the couch.
Kira shook her head and turn to Kakuzu with a happy meow. Jumping forward she wrapped her arms around his neck, her tail flickering behind her happily.
"Hey Brat. Long time." Kakuzu gently rubbed her between the ears, taking in her Christmas outfit with a smile.
When Kira pulled away and was looking around, Kakuzu grunted.
Suddenly Tobi grabbed Kira and spun her around,"Tobi had decided Kira can go first! Here is your first present!"

When he stopped her in front of a medium sized box, she smiled at him.
Looking around, Kira hoped to see Hidan in the room, but when she didn't see anyone she mewed sadly.
Tobi nudged her and pointed at the box, so with a sigh she began to unwrap the present.
She paused halfway through, smelling blood coming from the black present.
Glancing at Tobi, she struggled and opened it up.
Then proceeded to gasp, and jump to her feet in surprise, a head clutched in her hands.
Hidan was currently cursing around the stitches that held his mouth together.
Kira quickly turned to Kakuzu, who flicked his hand, and the stitches pulled themselves out.
Hidan groaned,"Tobi! Why the f*ck did you take my head off?? I just got b-" he was cut off when his head was squished into Kira's chest.
He grunted, then with a mischievous grin, nibbled on the gentle flesh he was being pressed against.
Kira gasped, and pulled Hidan away a scolding look on her face. Tobi giggled behind her, and began to speak.
"I decided that the best gift for you would be Hidan! What do you think?!" Tobi asked, his head tilting with the question.
Kira jerked forward and kissed Tobi on the cheek of his mask.
Then turning back to a cursing Hidan, she began to unwrap the rest of his body.
With Kakuzu's help, they put Hidan back together.
Soon enough she was snuggling up against the Jashin Follower, and biting at his neck whenever he talked to loudly.

After a few party games of pinning the Orochimaru and who can throw Tobi the farthest, everyone got together for a picture

Kira smiled gently down at the picture and placed in gently in her bra, never wanting them to be far from her heart.
After a few goodnights from the other Akatsuki members, her and Hidan headed to their room.
A quick shower later, and Kira was snuggling up against Hidan's chest.
He gently kissed her forehead,"Now that everyone is gone, I can give you my gift." Hidan gently moved to the nightstand, and opened up a drawer to pull out a box.
Kira sat up, curiosity in her eyes as she took the box.
She gently rubbed it, then gave Hidan a small smile, when she saw how embarrassed he looked.
Opening the small box, she felt her eyes widen as she stared at the present.
Inside the box, a necklace was gently laying on cotton.

She blushed when she realized the color of the jewel was the color of Hidan's eyes

"Sorry if it's not much, but I thought you'd like it."
Hidan began, rubbing the back of his neck as his cheeks turned red.
Kira stared at the necklace, then gently took it out, and put it around her neck.
When she felt it press gently against her breast, she blushed and looked at Hidan, who was still trying to explain himself.
"-I mean if you don't like it-" Kira leaned forward and gently kissed Hidan on the lips.

After a moment of hesitation, Hidan was kissing her back

His finger gently ran through her hair, as Kira held onto his neck.
Once they both pulled back, blushing and panting slightly, Hidan grinned.
"Well Fuck." Then with that he took her lips again.