Ep2

Young Min

Please be fine mom i whispered to myself. He opens the door and let me in.

"Mom!" I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Young-ah" she spoked, a tear fell from my right eye. I sat beside her holding her hand.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Are you okay?" She asked. How can she asked such a question when she's the one that's lying on bed.

"I'm fine mom" i answered squeezing her hand.

"I need to introduce you to someone, this is Mr Park, my childhood friend he's your brother ceo"

"He's going to watch over you when I'm gone" she continued.

"Mom you're not going anywhere" i said making tears fall from her eye.

"I have a cancer remember? It's already stage 4. The doctor said that i have 10% to survive this cancer" she cupped my face.

"Come on enough of crying, introduce yourself" she pointed to pd-nim that is standing beside her.

I just buried my face in her palms. Words can't get out from my mouth. I just want to be with mom.

"Her name is Im Young Min, she's Jaebum sister. She can sing, dance and cook. She's 21, maybe you can scout her when I'm gone" she giggled saying it.

"Please take care of her Jinyoung-ah" she pleaded.

"Of course i will" he answered looking at her.

"Young-ah, please listen to his orders and do whatever he said okay? I love you. Go and res----"

*beeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Mom? Mom! Wake up!!! Pleaseeee" i cried trying to wake a dead body.

~
A/n
Hey guys thank you for reading my Fanfiction feel free to comment and vote. Hope you guys enjoy it :)))

-Zy