Ep3

Young Min

"I'm sorry about your mother" Mr Park said patting my head.

"Thank you" i smiled to him and waited for him at the waiting area with Hana and Seomin.

Seomin looked at me searching for an answer. I shook my head making them run to me and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay it's okay we're here"

--

"Young-ah everything is settled now, come on my driver will take you guys home first tonight. Just have a good rest tonight" he said leading the way.

"After the funeral tomorrow you can come to my company. Okay?"

"Okay" i bowed thanking him.

"Bring them too"

--

"Oh my god were going to live here?!" Hana seems excited.

"Why is she so excited?" Seomin asked.

"Bambam"

"Ahh okay okay" she laughed.

'So this is Jyp building. It's really big though. I wandered how my brother is doing here' i thought to myself

"May! Can you please take her to her dorm" pd-nim suddenly popped behind me and he called one of his workers.

"Please follow me miss.."

"Young call me young" i said to her introducing myself

"this is Hana and Seomin" i introduced them but they're just to immersed at taking pictures.

"Pd-nim is still looking for a new trainee why don't you guys try out?" She asked while were on our way to my dorm.

"I would love to, but i don't think I'm qualified enough to be an idol" i giggled.

"You've gotta be kidding me" Hana said.

"What?" I asked.

"She knows how to sing and everything she's in our group in college" Seomin explained.

"Then you guys are qualified enough" she smirked.

"You guys can stay in here for the time being" she said closing the door.

"Let's try our best!" Said Hana.

"Survive what?" I asked.

"Let's try out to be trainees" Seomin said.

--

Jyp

*flashback*

"I want your son to marry my daughter as we promised when were younger" she said.

"Yeah I've been thinking about that a lot, but my son is an idol. I don't know what to do" i said to her.

"I know you can handle it nicely Jinyoung-ah" she smiled.

"Okay okay but give them some time" i said making her smile widely.

~
A/n
So this is chapter three. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you guys have any question feel free to ask me. :)))

-Zy