Ep5

Young Min

"We have new trainees that are scouted today, please give it up to Young Min, Hana and Seomin!"

We stepped on stage and everything is so quite that we can hear our own breath.

Breath in breath out

"Anneyong Haseyo, my name is Im Young Min, 21 and please take care of me" i bowed.

"Anneyong Haseyo everyone, my name is Kim Seomin call me Seomin, 21 and please take care of me" she bowed and smiled widely.

"Anneyong Haseyo my name is Le Hana, 21 please take care of me" she bowed and look at me.

"Erm, here i wanted to say thank you to pd-nim for scouting us as trainee" i said.

"And now, we're told to sing a song to all of you" Hana said.

"It's called i cant by got7" Seomin said making everyone clap their hands.

...*quiet*

"Whoooo!" Jaebum shouted and clap his hands making everyone follow him clapping. 

"Thank you, for singing a song for us" pd-nim said as he step on stage.

--

"Young-ah!" I turned knowing the voice who called.

"Anneyong oppa" i said and hugged him

"Anneyong oppa" i said and hugged him. I admit i miss him.

"Wuuu you've become a trainee now. I'm proud of you. Congrats young-ah" he patted my back.

"Yeah, fate" i said making them laugh

"Ehem"

"Ahh this is Seomin she raps, and this is Hana she sings" i said to them. They nods their head agreeing.

"Okay our turn, 23 anneyong Haseyo were got7" they introduced their self.

"Wuu I'm proud of you, oppa. Congrats" i said imitating him. All of them laugh.

"Anneyong Haseyo I'm--"

"They know who you are, they're our fans" Jaebum proudly said that.

"Yeah" we said in unison

~
A/n
Thank you for reading. Stay tune. :))))
-Zy