Ep9

Jinyoung

"What did you do!!!!" I shouted at Young.

'Nami please wake up, if i know Young is like that, i would've treat you better all this time' i glare at young.

"Let's bring her to our dorm first" Jaebum said.

"Okey, I'm really disappointed in you guys" i said to them.

"Let's go" Mark said helping me carry her.

--

"How is she. Is she fine?" I asked the nurse.

"She's fine" she said.

"What do you mean she's fine?"

"She's not sick at all. From what i saw in her eyes. She's just closing them" she said closing the door.

"Yah wake up!" I shouted in her ear. She opens her eyes slowly peeking if anyone is here.

"Oppa! Do you know what she's saying about you. About how bad your voice are and yo--" she suddenly hugged me crying. *rolled eyes*

"Stahp please stahp" i said stopping her from her lies.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want you to be my boyfriend" she said making me stood up.

"Get out" i pointed to the door.

"Okay let's do it this way, i if you become my boyfriend then i wont hurt Young i wont badmouth her. I wont do anything to her. But if you don't want to then its okay, I'll 'play' with her" ah said smirking trying to leave the room.

"Fine"

--

Young Min

"What did you do!!!!" Jinyoung shouted. 'Nami please wake up, if i know Young is like that, i would've treat you better all this time' he glared at me.

I looked at Jaebum with teary eyes. 'I know you didn't do anything from what she said I'll take her to our dorm first and everything is going to be fine trust me he believe in you'

"Let's bring her to our dorm first" Jaebum said

"Okey, I'm really disappointed in you guys" Jinyoung said.

"Let's go" Mark said helping Jinyoung. They left making all eyes stare at me with their worried eyes.

They all did a group hug with me in the middle. "I have *sniff* enough of *sniff* her, why is she so *sniff* mean" i cried in their arms.

"It's okay let it all out"
"We'll think of something about her"
"It's okay"
"We're here for you"

~

-Zy