Ep10

Jaebum

"Dude what was that back there?" I asked Jinyoung.

"Young-ah your sister she didn't do that right?" Jinyoung asked with worried eyes.

"No, and i know you knew that" i said patting his back.

"I don't know my head is full if things. I cant think straight now. The girl, that girl. The Nami girl she wanted me to become her boyfriend" Jinyoung said putting his head down.

"What?! i thought you hate her" i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah i do but--" i looked at him waiting for his answer.

"she'll do something to Young if i don't be her boyfriend. I don't know what to do. You know how far she'll go" Jinyoung looked at me with teary eyes.

"Please save me from her, please"

"You know how much my feelings are to Young-ah" he continued

"That girl is so going to die!" I said standing up, but he pulled me back down.

"Dont do anything.. think about what she'll do to Young-ah" he said.

"Just endure it a little bit more, I'll figure out something. Maybe we need to tell this to your father" his eyes sparkled.

"Yes let's go now!" He said pulling my hand.

"But... We dont have any proof" he sat back down. He started to mess his hair.

"Why don't you just tell Young about how you feel towards her.

"It's too early"

--

Young Min

"Guys... I know we are going to do just fine. Let's cheer up come on" I said putting my hand in the middle as they put their hands on top of me.

"In three, fighting. One two three! FIGHTING!!!" We shouted.

"I represent to you the trainees!" Pd nim said. The curtain opens and a light is focused on us.

"One two three" I said.